Chapter 85

It wasn't long after I fell asleep I could hear Nathan's voice softly calling out to me. "Sang, Sang," Nathan said quietly. "Wake up, we're here." His hand gently shook my shoulder.

      "Mmh," Was all I could mumble out. "Five more minutes."

      Nathan chuckled. "Come on, don't you want to go swimming."

      I opened my eyes and found myself looking up at him. He was gently smiling as he looked down at me. I couldn't help but yawn as I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah, let's swim." Nathans face brightened in a way that made me smile.

       Victor had parked in Nathan's driveway. We all got out and took armloads of the bags into the house. As we entered Nathan told us to place the bags on the square kitchen table in the dining room and so we did. Seeing all the amount of bags collected together on the table made me feel a bit overwhelmed. 

    "I don't think that all of that will fit in the closet." I said putting a finger to my lips.

    "Will you quit worrying so much?" Gabe said as he gently chopped me on the head. He leaned over and grabbed the bag that had the swimsuit and fished it out. "Go and put this on." I took it and made my way towards the bathroom. 

      I locked the door behind me and began to second guess my choice of wearing a bikini. I blushed, I hadn't thought ahead enough to think about the guys seeing me in a bikini. I washed my face with cool water to refresh myself and wash away the sleep. I took some of Nathan's toothpaste and started washing my teeth with my finger. When I was finished brushing my teeth I took a deep breath and I finally decided to change. I folded my shorts and my underwear, hiding my underwear in between my shorts. I took extra care holding Kota's shirt.

      When I finished dressing I found myself staring into the mirror. Is this really what I look like? The swim suit felt just as daring as I'd felt in the store. A gentle knock at the door caused me to jump a bit. 

     "Sang," Gabe called out to me. "Stop being nervous."

     I sighed out loud as my cheeks flushed, I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Gabe was leaning against the door frame, his arm up on the frame as his head rested against his arm. He was already dressed in his suit. Gabe's slim build was cut, his abs were defined and a line of brown hair came up from his groin, but was faded before it could reach his belly button. He was seemingly the slimmest of the guys, but he still looked great. 

     Our eyes met and his lips curled up in a smirk. "Knock out," he said quietly. He reached out and took my hand, his slim fingers folding my palm, he began to guide me towards the kitchen.

      Nathan wore red swim trunks, Victor was still dressed, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the gray granite counter of the kitchen island. They spoke in hushed voices. Gabriel moved out of the way so that the two could see me. Their eyes widened and their mouths popped open. 

      This felt somewhat worse than if they said they didn't like it. I could feel my cheeks flush. Gabe lifted my hand above my head and twisted slightly so I would spin. The hem of the miniskirt spun out a bit with me.

      "Can I dress or what?" Gabe asked with a small smirk. 

      Nathan's cheeks reddened, his eyes bouncing back and forth from my face to my legs to my legs to my chest, everywhere basically. Victor's fire eyes were blazing as he looked at me, his eyes slid slowly up my legs and up my body. 

      "C'mon Trouble," Gabe said as he held my hand tight and led me towards the living room. "Let's go test it out."

       As we walked away and through the living room I could hear Nathan say, "That was totally worth every penny."