=2

"Sh**, I f**ked up"the employee said and panicked and the other one heard.

"What happened?"

"Mr.Bright asked me to finish this reports before 7pm but I still haven't finished it. What am I gonna do?"she gripped on her hair and the other girl said with worried tone.

"I told you not to be out for too long,what are you gonna do know?"

"Never mind, I'll go up with some lies,he won't find out anyway"she said certainly and the phone started ringing. She flinched and pick up the call.

"Y-yes sir"she said and hurried out from there. Her co-workers shaked her head.

"May god help you from him"she sighed and went back to her work.

_

She peeked inside the door and saw this handsome man on his chair checking out a file and he realised the presence of her.

"Come inside"he said coldly and she walked inside and closed the door behind.

"Where are the reports?"he looked up at her and she gulped down before passing the incomplete work in her hands.

He flipped through the pages and suddenly he frowned, she cursed silently.

"When did I asked you for incomplete reports?"he looked at her coldly and she looked down.

"I'm- I'm sorry sir, I went to hospital at break since I wasn't well"she said and his eyes softened.

"How are you now? Are you okay?"he asked and she cheered internally that he actually brought her lie.

"Yes sir, don't worry"

"How can I not be worried about one of my employees?"he smiled.

"You're really kind hearted unlike what other employees say"she opened up.

"Ah,what do they say about me?"he asked and looked at her.

"I haven't heard anything a lot but jackson always say that you are having some bad relationship with the woman employees here"she said bluntly and he gritted his teeth but kept his smile.

"But I won't buy them anymore. You are really kind"she smiled.

"I am. And since you weren't well, you can take some rest at home"he said and she was so happy that she could go shopping as much as she want in that time.

"No sir, I'm okay now"

"No no, I should let you take care of yourselves. You will take rest at home"

"For how many days sir"

"For the rest of your life, and you don't have to come back here, you can look job somewhere else since you're fired"he smirked and she stood up.

"What? No, why? Sir what did I did wrong? I was really not well"her happiness was destroyed in a blink of eye.

"Then what do you expect me to do? you ditched your work for shopping and hanging out with your boyfriend and dared to come up with a lie to me?"he asked and she was speechless.

"Cat caught your tongue?"

"S-sir.....i"

"SHUT UP. Did you really thought I would not know if you use the door where the security camera wasn't working? For your information they are all working well and about your work, there's no more explanation I need. You can leave NOW"he slammed his hand on the table and she jumped a little.

"Hurry out or I'll get you in a situation where you'll be accepted in any company.OUT NOW"he shouted and she ran out with tears.

He smirked and called his PA Mark.

"Mark, make sure to repair that security camera tonight itself and you'll no longer need to follow employees ditching their work"bright said.

"Sure. Mr Bright,"

"Hmmm"

"Mr. Tawan has asked you to come home early today. You were in a meeting when he called. He also said it's urgent"he said and bright nodded.

"You can leave now"he said and mark left.

_

Lisa served door for her husband and son.

"Father,why did you wanted me hone early today?" Bright asked and his parents stopped eating.

"Ahem.......why don't we talk after dinner?"lisa asked but her husband stopped her.

"We can talk now"bright looked at his parents.

"Bright, you should get married"his father said and he smirked.

"Now itself?"he questioned and his father gave him a stern look.

"Bright, don't"his mother warned him.

"I don't mind if it's today but I'm sure you don't want to marry without seeing him first"his father smirked back and bright chocked on his food.

"Him? What do you mean father?"he stood up from his seat.

"You'll meet my friends son soon and will get married to him"his father said.

"Are you crazy? I AM NOT MARRYING A MAN?"

"You are and you will. And that's last"he father said and stopped eating and went to his room.

"Mother-"

"You should do it son,for us..... beleive us, we'll not choose what's bad for you"she followed her husband and bright throw a plate on floor and it shattered on the floor,lucky that his mom knew this will happen and arranged a maid to clean the mess.

"It'll not be happening"bright gritted his teeth and hold his fist.