=14

Win started to pack his things as their parents asked him to in call. Bright there with his phone and checked a few mails and closed the phone when he felt like his head was hurting.

"Are you okay P'Bright?"win asked and bright nodded.

"Just a small headache"

"You can sleep if you want"

"No no...... it's just because I was looking at my phone for too long"bright said.

"Do you need any help with packing?"

"It's almost done, what about your bags?"

"They will be packed by y/n and mark. I just hope they won't break anything"

_

"P'Mark watch out"y/n yelled but it was too late to catch the vase now and it was on the floor broken into pieces.

Both of them covered their mouth.

"What do we do now?"Mark asked and y/n kept silent.

"Was it important?"

"Luckily no.....I think it was gifted to him by some old lady, I saw a picture somewhere"y/n said and shrugged off but mark remembered why it looked familiar only then.

"That's why it looked familiar. It was gifted to him by one of his favourite handicraft artist in Thailand. He used to say how lucky he was to be gifted this with"Mark said with no emotion since he knew that they messed up.

"Just......... great"y/n dropped herself on the bed.

_

"Important? Oh just ask mark to pack that vase with my stuffs. Yes mother, that's all"bright said and disconnected the call.

"Vase?"win asked out of curiosity.

"It was a lovely gift from on of my favourite handicraft artist. I've kept it safe for 3years and it's still safe in my room. It's a beautiful piece of creation to be honest. You're lucky that you'll get to see it when we unpack after reaching out home"

"You seem's to like it a lot"

"Of course I like it a lot,but I don't know why is it attracting me so much. I just know that I love it"

"Sometimes you don't have to understand,you just have to feel it"win smiled.

_

"I'll get the door"bright said and walked down while bright combed his hair nearly and fixed his shirt.

"Good afternoon mother and father, good afternoon aunty and uncle" Bright welcomed his parents and in law's.

Y/n and mark entered last and sat on the couch like obedient 5years olds and received weird looks.

"Good afternoon everyone"Win came downstairs. Usual y/n should've been run to him and hugging him but it was different today.

"Are you okay y/n?" Win stood near his husband and looked at her she nodded with a smile.

"Perfectly"

"I- never mind. How was the sleep kids?"Tawan choose to shrugg of his daughters weird behaviour and turned to his son and wife.

"Usual"bright answered and everyone looked eachother.

"Oh-oooh ok"lisa gave them a thumbs up with awkward smile.

"Are you two leaving right away of staying for lunch? We can make it right now"Jennie stood up but bright stopped her.

"It's okay aunty. It's better if we leave now, we'll have to unpack important things today itself"