=39

Bright wrapped his hand around Win as soon as they saw Tonhon walking out of the airport. Bright was glaring so hard at him and if looks could kill Tonhon should've been on floor now. Win understood what's going on with Bright and he placed one palm on his hand and smiled at him like nothing will happen.

But then they saw a girl behind him and he helping her with luggages after giving a peck on her forehead.

"Wait, that's Miriam?"Win recognised her and Bright did too. And just they she noticed them too and ran to them leaving Tonhon behind to get all their luggages.

"Heeyyyyy guys"Miriam greeted them happily and looked behind them.

"Where's Prim?"

"Where are they?" They both asked at the same time and brightwin looked at each other.

"Wait- they?"Win looked at her and she nodded.

"Prim and Jackson"hold around Win's waist tightened and Win couldn't help but smile internally seeing Bright so cute being protective.

"Their flight was 1hour earlier than ours since we planned to join them at the last moment,we didn't got seat in the same flight"Miriam said to Brightwin who were now shook.

"So she gave us wrong information?"Win was more shocked than Bright who was gritting his teeth.

"I knew that brat would be up for something like thi-"

"LET ME GOOO, YOU FOOL"all of their head turned towards a man who turned out to be Mark dragging Prim by her shirts collar like he's carrying a kitten and a Jackson who was laughing his ass off while following them.

Almost everyone in the airport was witnessing this funny seen and Prim wasn't affected by it all and she was screaming and struggling to get out of Marks hand.

"There you go P'Bright"Mark pushed Prim gently towards Brightwin but she pouted and looked away like a brat she was.

Except Bright everyone were holding in their life which exploded when Prim suddenly kicked Mark on his 'you know where' and tried to run away but was caught again by Bright himself.

"You tried again"Bright said and Prim huffed.

Mark regained himself after a moment and stood up straight.

"How did you knew P'Mark?" Win looked at him.

"It was me who was fooled when she came her last three time for 1 week or so. Since you decided to came here I didn't wanted her to fool you two too. So I came here 1and a half hour earlier and saw her trying to get a rent car"Mark looked proud and Prim rolled her eyes.

"That's good Mark"Bright said and shoved Prim inside their car.

"Let's go Win. And Mark take these two with you"he said looking at Miriam and Jackson and he hurriedly get Win in the car without giving him a chance to talk to Jackson and drove off.

Mark saw a boy following them to car and stopped.

"Who's this? Do you guys know him?"Mark asked and Miriam looked at Tonhon.

"Oh he's with us too"Jackson said and Mark nodded and asked them to get in.

_

"Hey drop me at my parents, I don't want to see you flirting to each other"Prim said with an annoyed expression and Win smiled whereas Bright looked behind and glared at her.

"You better shut up Prim or I'm throwing you off the car"Bright said and Prim gasped.
"Oh really, I dare you"she challenged him and Win interupted.