=46

"I really don't know what I feel for him.....but I don't think I love him"Prim said as she looked down and Miriam placed an arm on her shoulder.

"Are you sure about that Prim?"

"I am Miriam. I don't feel anything when I see him extremely close with Earn. I don't feel hurt when he don't notice me.....but somewhere in my heart, I feel like he's important.....I feel like I don't want to let go of him"Prim sighed.

"It's okay sister.....maybe it's just that you feel special for him since he helped you in your hard time..... don't come to a conclusion fastly. Take your own time figure out the feelings..... don't take a wrong step"Tonhon said to Prim and she smiled.

"Awwwww my boyfriend is a good brother"Miriam said making Prim chuckle.

_

Win opened the front door and Charlotte tried to jump on him making him giggle and he picked her up.

"Awwww did you missed mommy......haha you're so cute"Win chuckled when the puppy licked his face and he felt ticklish.

"Come on let's eat together,hmm?"Win took Charlotte with him and he got the dog's food for her and heated the food for him. Charlotte started to eat and Win stared at her with a smile.

He sat down on the table with his food,but he didn't felt like eating.
He stared at the seat beside him.

"Is he eating food on time?"Win asked to himself. Bright haven't called or texted him after he reached Korea, no information.

Win sighed and started to play with his food and spoon, he scooped up the food and dropped it back to the plate and continued doing this.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and he boringly took it out from his pocket and in an instant his face lit up seeing the caller's name. He quickly picked the call and saw Bright's face on the screen(video call).

Both of them smiled widely at each other in silence.

"Did you ate?"They both asked in unison and smiled.

"I just reached the room Win, there were some issues I had to deal with. That's why I didn't called you. Did you ate?"Bright asked and Win nodded.

"I'm about to eat, and you?"Win asked and Bright smiled.

"Same, then let's eat together- ow where's our baby?"Bright asked and Win placed the phone on table and picked up Charlotte with one hand and Bright smiled widely.

"Hey Charlotte......have you been a good girl? Did you disturbed mommy?"Bright asked and they both giggled when Charlotte started barking and only stopped when Win put him down.

"We just interupted her from eating"Win said and Bright chuckled.

"So how was your day?"Bright asked.

"Pretty good. And ofcourse, after you came to school there are not a lot people disturbing me. All thanks to you P'Bright"Win chuckled a bit and asked "how was your day?"

"I haven't ate lunch,so I'm just eating something light because I have a dinner tonight with my business friend's. You might know them"

"Who are they??"

"Kim Jong-in,Kim Tae-hyung and Kunpimook Bhuwakul"

"Aaah I think I know Mr.Kim Jong-in. He's the son of CEO of a 'FUTURE' modeling company right?" Win asked as he remembered meeting this person in some event he attended with his father.

"Yeah, that's him. Your father may know them three"Bright shrugged.

They talked while eating food at two places but still together.