=42

One week passed like in blink of an eye and they were all at airport to send them back to America.

"Oy Mark. Give me your number, it's kinda funny to hear you talk about destiny. Maybe I can call you when I want to laugh"Jackson said and Mark rolled his eyes.

"Haha very funny"he mocked but gave Jackson his number with a blush covering his cheeks.

Jackson can't deny that the man is so cute and a good company. It was only one day they talked and Jackson liked it for sure, so did Mark.

Everyone hugged Prim and said byes.

"It's time guys. See you all next time"she said to them before dragging her luggages and walking inside.

Win looked at her sadly. They didn't get to spend much time together. Bright patted his back gently and smiled.

"It's fine bun.....come on, let's go"Win nodded and followed him to car.

_

"How the hell do I do this?"Win angrily mumbled and stared at the homework in front of him. Win actually is a good grader,maybe one of the stop students you can say. But from last few days he wasn't concentrating on his classes and he don't know the reason.

Just then the phone started ringing and Win sighed and picked it up to see it was Bright.

"Hey Win, Get ready in 30min,okay? I'm on my way, we'll eat from out today. Is that okay?" Okay? Win is born ready for this. But today,he was kinda off so he mumbled a yes and cut the call.

He slammed his book on the table and got up to get ready.

After sometime the front was opened revealing Bright and Win get up from the couch to do their daily thing.

Now it's been a daily thing that they hug and kiss when he's back from work.

Bright hugged Win and pecked his forehead making Win smile.

"Are you ready ,love?"Bright asked to his love who nodded shyly.

"Let's go then"Bright chuckled and ruffled Win's hair.

_

They were eating and Bright instantly noticed that Win was spacing out often and it worried him.

"Win.....baby are you okay?" He touched Win's hand and he flinched,he was spacing out again.

"H-huh?"

"Are you okay Win? You're spacing out. Is there something bothering you?"Bright asked concerned and Win shook his head.

"N-no no, everything's fi-"Bright cut in.

"Don't lie Win, not to me. I know we just started getting along,but I can understand when you're off and happy. Tell me Win, I'm here to listen.....okay?" Bright said and Win sighed.

"I-it's my friends....."

"Fong and Ohm?"

"Yeah, them itself. Nowadays they're keeping themselves busy. I don't think it's something between me and them but between both of those dorks. If Fong is with me Ohm will not be and vise versa. I miss them two......and because of this I can't concentrate on my class and complete my homeworks. I'm afraid if this continue, they'll part their ways"Win was sad indeed and it made Bright sad.

"Look here Win, it is totally fine for friends to fight. I don't know them for long but I'm sure they'll not fight forever. Maybe it's just something simple,so don't worry too much about it. They'll make it right. And about your studies, I'll help you with that too"Bright said with a smile and Win smiled.