=37

"P'Bright, what is it?"Win asked again.

"Uhh nothing.......I thought it's better to come home early and spend some more time together once in a while would be better?" It sounded more like a question from Bright.

"Is that it?" Win frowned and Bright sighed.

"Ah yes. I ordered some food and it arrived. Go up and get fresh up quickly and come down. I'll serve the food. Hurry up"Bright said hurriedly and pushed Win from behind to upstairs.

Bright rushed to the kitchen and served food in two plates and arranged it on table and waited for Win to come down.

'Don't be nervous.....get yourself together.....either way we should talk about this......i've got this' Bright said to himself and tried to be calm and heard the chair across him moving and Win sitting down.

He was so nervous that he didn't knew Win came downstairs. But seriously,why should he be nervous this much? This is something every couples Should talk about one day. There's nothing to be feared about this.

They started eating and Bright started a conversation.

"How's food?"

"It's good. But you're nervous"Win said and Bright gulped and smiled.

"I- I have to talk about something"Bright said and Win looked up.

"Something that kept me away from you at starting of our life"He said and they both stopped eating.

"I'm not a gay..... I'm not straight either......Win, can we talk outside?"Bright suddenly asked and Win nodded and stood up. They both walked up to the balcony.

"I had a few serious relationships, but none of them worked out. My parents loved both of us, but there was always a pressure put on both of us. For my sister,it was sending her away from family with a reason they're busy and may not be able give her the attention they want. For me it was the way my father always forced me to be perfect. From an age he started to take me out to his company functions and all, there you know all are well mannered people. Or atleast they pretend to be. There I always was forced to be perfect in walking, standing, sitting, talking.....even while eating and drinking. He wanted me to score the best out of everyone else in the school to be the perfect son. To take over the complete. I had to do everything he said because my mom always cried in front of me when I tried not to obey my father. I never had all the fun a normal kid should have in their life. I never had a lot of friends, I never had the freedom to have fun around with friends. It was like a planned life. I was used to it at a point. But deep inside my heart I decided when I have a kid, I shouldn't let his life be like mine. I wanted them to have the fun I missed. And that's what it kept me away from you"Bright opened up and Win felt bad for him.

"What?"

"A baby on my own. I know it's possible for male's to get pregnant but it's not possible everytime.....only in rare case. So the only way was to marry a girl. But you was special...... even when I tried to move away your presence made me happy.....so I have made a decision and after your answer to it, I'll have to say something important....."Bright said seriously and Win nodded.

"I'm thinking about adopting a baby, to be our's. Would you like it or n-not?"Bright said nervously hoping he would agree and not break his heart. Win looked down gulping down, he didn't know if he should feel happy or sad about what he heard just now. What was the next important thing he have to say after Win saying his decision. But he should say either way. This discussion was indeed an important one. He Also have something to say.....

"I- I also h-have something to say"Win said and a wave of nervousness washed them over but Win regained his mental power and talked.

"Icanbearyouchild"Win said in one breath.

"......."they both looked at each other without any other words and they couldn't understand what was they thinking about inside.

Win saw that Bright's eye's were welling up with tears and gasped.

Win was about to move closer to him when Bright took a deep breath and ran down stairs and hurried outside. Win couldn't move from where he was and he fall on his knees. Insecurity started eating him alive.

'will my love hate me for this? Will I be hated for being special? Will I lost my love?'

Tears streamed down his cheeks and he sobbed quietly holding his chest. He loved Bright, from the beginning......he was Afraid of losing his first love.......the first ever person he gave himself to......

He was always proud of the fact that he can bear a child.

But at this moment he didn't knew if he should be proud of it or feel sad about it.......

_

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FREAAK......."Man yelled for the ñth time and Bright put him down,oh no- almost throw his friend to the ground and smiling like an idiot.

Man breathed out in releif that his feets finally touched the sand, ah forgot to tell you that Bright drived to the beach.

"Now why the hell are you smiling like that?"Man looked at his friends who gulped down looking at the sea and wiped down the tears that rolled down his cheeks and Man gasped.

"Hey Bright, are you okay?"Man asked and Bright nodded with a smile......

"Never felt this happy"Bright said out and Man looked confused.

"My love can bear my child 😍...... I'm the happiest man alive right now"Bright said with the biggest smile and a smile find its way to Man's face too. He never saw his friend this happy.....

"I-im so happy Man......I don't know how to express my happiness"Bright hugged his friend tightly and both smiled happily.

"Don't keep him waiting.....go and tell him what you feels"Man encouraged his friend who got in the car a said a bye to him.

_

Bright opened the door with a smile but it faded away once he entered the house. No lights were on. He turned on the lights and walked inside. Win wasn't around but as he walked upstairs he heard quiet sobs from Win's room and his heart sinked. He dropped his jacket and opened the door to Win's room and saw a frame curled up to the corner of his bed and when Bright ran to his side and hugged him from side.

"W-win are you okay? Why, why are you crying?" Bright panicked and Win looked up at him. It was only moonlight filling in the room and in the light they could both see each other's eyes shining and Win sobbed and Bright caressed his cheek with worried look in his eyes.

"Hey hey..... don't cry..... p-please don't cry-"

"P-p'Bright..... don't h-hate me please......I- I can't take it....... I'm sorry but I can't stop loving you.....I can't even think without you...... please don't leav-"Win found himself forgetting the words when a pair of lips landed softly onto his lips. Win gasped silently and Bright kissed him for a brief second before pulling away......

"Now I'm not drunk Win......I love you......I really do"Bright whispered and Win's eyes widened a bit as he slowly realised what he heard.....

"Y-you do?"

"I DO" Bright's words were firm, filled with honesty and love. They both stared into each other's eyes once again and let their lips talk once again.

Bright cupped the younger ones cheek and slowly kissed him and wiped away his tears.......