=3

Next morning Win noticed that his father wasn't there for breakfast.

"Mom, where's dad?"he asked and she smiled.

"He went to meet his friend in the morning"

"What's so urgent in the morning?"

"You'll know soon"

"Huh?"he looked at her confused.

"Don't overthink now kid. Eat fast an go to class, you'll be late"she said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm going somewhere, don't lock the door. Mrs Lee is already here to look after. I'm going now baby, take care"she said and walked out.

_

"Hey today I saw this girl at office, she was really beautiful and she was glancing at me"fong said romantically and got a smack on his head by ohm.

"Don't believe him win. He is making up stories,she was looking me"ohm said and win chuckled.

"Oye liar"find smacked back his friends head and the next thing win saw was his friends on the floor gripping on each other hair.

"If you keep doing that you'll be soon bald while she'll look someone else"win said and both stopped for a moment and stood up.

"That's right,but still she looking at me"ohm said.

"Look who want to be a bald with my hands"fong said.

"If you won't stop I'm going to see her by myself"win stood up only to be stopped by his friends.

"No need friend, atleast there's someone who haven't chasing you"fong said.

"Yet"ohm added

"Let's go and have something"win said and the other two looked each other.

"Stop looking each other. It's on ME"He pointed at himself before dragging his friends to the cafe.

_

"I don't think forcing them will be a good idea.....I know you are also doing this for my son,but if he don't like men he really don't have to force himself-"

"Oh come on friend, you talk like it's only your problem. It's mine too. And weerayut, you don't have to worry about anything else. I know how to make this happen. You just have to make sure your son agree with this"tawan patted his friends Shoulder.

"I just hope they'll be happy"in the room lisa was talking to Jennie.

"Last night bright was so angry but his father said to me that he'll make this happen"lisa sighed.

"We haven't talked to win about this properly..... I'm not sure how will he respond"Jennie said praying everything will happen to their will.

_

"Bright come fast as you can"lisa cried in the phone and bright was in middle of a meeting with employees,but his mom sounded worried.

"Ahem.....you guys can get back to work, we'll continue this meeting later"he said and walked out of the meeting hall with his PA following.

"Mark"

"Sir"

"Send mail to mr.wang's cancelling the meeting to sign contract with them since they haven't replied to our conditions"

"It's on me Mr.Bright"mark said and opened the door of the car for bright to get in and watched the car going away before entering back the building.

_

"Can I have a word with mr. Bright?"bright looked at his mother in tears and stood up to follow the doctor to his room.