=4

Bright rubbed the bridge of his nose and then his PA rushed into the room panicked.

"Mr. Bright, I'm afraid there's something wrong"

"Where is she?"bright looked behind him and stood up.

"Actually we send driver to pick her up in the time you said but when he reached there,he didn't found her and wait for some time but then got a call saying don't look for her, she'll be back when she feels like.....her phone is also switched of and we got nothing to trace her"he said scared what might be his reaction and bright fold his fist tightly trying to control his anger.

"That little troublemaker. Mark,get ready the car"bright said and mark rushed down.

But then bright got a call from his mother.

"Mother-"

"Bright, quickly go and meet your soon to be husband. I've shared you the location and don't worry about nothing else, everything else are controlled by us"

"But mom she is-"

"Son, I said everything else is our hands. Now go and meet him. Good luck"she cut the call and he cursed under his breath.

"Mr. Bright?"

"I'll send you a location,take me there"bright said and get in the car.

Mark started the engine.

_

"Uhuh Win, you're playing it wrong again"fong said and win out down his guitar.

"Is there something bothering you?"ohm asked and win shaked his head.

"Or someone got your heart-"

"Win, there's a visitor for you in office"a classmate said and left. They 3looked each other.

"Visitor? Who can it be?"fong asked and win remembered the talk with his parents last night.

"I think I know who it can be....."he mumbled.

"Let's go and check"ohm said and they stood up.

_

"Oh win, you're here. The person is waiting for you in the garden"office staff said.

"Thanks miss"win bowed and walked to the garden but see none.

"Is this some kind of prank?"fong looked around.

"There's no one here win"ohm said.

Suddenly win felt a touch on his shoulder and he turned around slowly.

"Long time no see mr. Win Metawin"

He was shocked and his friends were confused.

_

Bright scoffed.

"He really think I'm someone he could play around with?"

"I'm sorry sir. But I don't think he'll be home. The staff said that he disappeared with his two friends. Maybe they are hanging out somewhere"mark said and bright thought for a moment.

"Get his adress from office and drive to there"

"Sure"Mark said and left to collect Win's adress from office as bright sat in the car impatiently.

_

"It's the same girl we saw yesterday"fong whispered to ohm.

"She is. She is more beautiful in close"ohm said and someone slammed hand on the table and they flinched.