=11

"Traffic the hell, I didn't even got the time to make myself beautiful on this amazing day"y/n speak out with anger while the lady was doing her hair and Fong tried to hold back his laugher.

"Is your girlfriend short tempered?"assistant of the hair stylist asked and y/n stopped talking.

"Girlfriend? Do I look like this idiots-"

"Aah yes yes she gets angry quickly. And when she's angry she even denies our relationship"Fong said and y/n grabbed a hair spray bottle and threw it at him, luckily he was abled to catch it.

"You better keep your mouth until I'm done with this"

"That's sad"the assistant whispered and Fong made a sad face and nodded.

Once the hair was done she looked at the watch and realised that they don't have the time to go to her house. From here the church is 1hr away and the ceremony will start in 1and half hours. She got up and grabbed Fong's hand's, since she paid already she pulled and ran out with him. The staffs were calling out them for something but y/n was too busy running and Fong looked at her back and realised that the upper side of the back of her dress is unzipped. Her fair skin was showing and Fong's speed slowed down.

"You idiot,run fast or we'll be late" he didn't got a chance say anything and they were already in the car.

"Drive fast please"she pleaded to Fong.

"I will. But you, should zip up your dress first"he smirked and her eyes widened.

"I what?"

"Your dress is unzipped"

"You pervert, and you didn't tell me this whole time?"she gasped trying to pull up the zip and until halfway it was successful and then her try were on vain.

"Turn around"he said.

"What?No never for a pervert like you"she narrowed her look and he smirked.

"Look who want to be late at her brother's wedding. Turn around or I'm not starting the car"he crossed his arms and she cursed under her breath and turned around slowly.

"Hold up your hair"he commanded and he was close to her back. She held up her hair and his breath hitched at the beautiful sight. She got a beautiful tattoo of a stars dangling down a half moon and on her fair bright clear skin,it seemed more beautiful. Unconsciously his fingers traced down that beautiful creation and her heartbeats raised,but she didn't kept silent.

"W-what the hell are you doing? PERVERT"she stuttered and bite her tongue. He smirked knowing he had an effect on her and quickly zipped it up and moved away.

"You better not repeat these mistakes,of it wasn't for me you would've been with some man in their room right now"even he didn't know when he got the nerve to flirt to her like that. He was shocked,so was she.

"You....... I'll deal with you later. Drive now"she said and huffed and crossed her arms.

"You look beautiful btw"he said and she felt hot but kept it cool.

"I know"

_

"Where is my sister?"Bright asked to ohm and he shook his head.

"Fong isn't here either. Maybe they went out for some-" suddenly the side door of the church was opened and everyone turned to look at fong holding y/n's hand. Her parents and ohm's jaw dropped. Bright was gritting his teeth.

Everyone remained silent while looking at them.

"Fong,you idiot. You're holding my hands"fong didn't got what she whispered and moved closer.