=10

"what are you two doing over there?come here ohm"y/n passed him a paper of notes.

"This is the song that'll be played today. Just give it to them incase they forget the notes"

"Y/n..... you're acting like a mom who get worried for nothing. They are doing this for years,how can they forget notes of such a beautiful music?"ohm asked.

"Just do it ohm"Fong said and ohm left.

"Y/n....."

"Oh Fong,can you help me with something?"

"Uhuh sure"he said.

"We only have 5hrs left for the ceremony. I haven't collected my dress I gave to be stitched fit. Can you take me there? I also have to get my hair done. We may become a little late when coming back,so you won't get the time to dress up. Go and collect your dress,so we can go together and while I get my things done you can do it too"y/n said and he smiled.

"That's actually great"

"Oh and call Ohm too, he won't like the idea of being left alone. Wait for me out, I'll check a little things about decoration and will be there"she said and walked away hurriedly.

"I don't think ohm can go with us"he smiled and rushed to get his dress.

_

"Cake check- wait WHO PUT THESE PEANUT HERE?"y/n shouted and some staff's gathered around.

"Uh it's me miss"one of them raised their hands and y/n groaned.

"Listen to me for the last time. Win don't like this thing,so keep it away. This will be my last time saying this. NOW LEAVE"she shouted and everyone walked away literally forgetting about the plate of peanut.

"TAKE THIS WITH YOU"she shouted once again and someone taked it away.

Jennie and weerayut smiled at how she's running around their house to make sure everything is perfect.

"Y/n honey, you should've been at your home. They also need help"Jennie said.

"Oh don't worry aunty, I've said everything to p'Mark and he's there for me. And I'll be going to get ready now. I'll go home from there. See you in church"she hugged Jennie and her husband and walked out to find fong.

_

Win's pov

I can't believe in a few hours I'll be announced as someone's husband. I'm not sure if this will workout or not. P'Bright is handsome,of course. Also hot, I admit. But I'm not sure if he's willing to marry me or is forcing himself. Not even once I got a glimpse of love from his eyes and I don't know why does it hurt me so much.

I haven't seen y/n since the morning, she is the only one who could talk with me to calm me. Now I'm about to get ready but my mind is not at all calm.

This is the day everyone wants to be a special one. Finding and being together with the other part of us. Holding the warm hands which could share love with a touch. The day everyone will remember and cherish.....the moment our name will be pronounced as someone's wife or husband and everyone wants to be pronounced as that with the person they love.

What about me and him? Do we love each other? Will we ever love each other? What if one day one of will be left with a broken heart while the other walk away? What if I will be a reason to hurt him?

God please make me a good husband for my husband, please don't let him down because of me. Please give me the ability to make him happy as long as we are together.

I'll try my best not to make you disappointed in me. I'll be loyal to you and will always be there for you to looked at.

I don't know if this will stay forever,but I'll cherish the moments within me. I'll never blame you for my mistakes. I hope we could fall in love or if not I hope atleast we could walk away without hurting each other.

A tear rolled down my cheeks and the door was wide open revealing my little sweet peanut. I may hate peanut but the only peanut I love is my sister.

"Oh my win, bunny, are you crying?"she rushed to me and kneel down in front of and take my palms in her.

"Why are you crying Win? Are you hurt? Did something happened? Tell me who hurt y-"

"I'm worried y/n....."I said and she looked up at me.

"Worried? For what?"

"I'm worried that I'll let your brother down..... I'm worried that I can't be a perfect one for your brother..... I'm worried that this will not end up happily"

"Owwwwwww my bunny..... don't be so worried Win. You're good enough. You're not perfect alone, and no one is. A perfect couple is when two imperfect people hold their hands and fill out eachothers imperfections. You'll be a good partner. It's not my belief Win, it's something I'm really sure about. Don't cry again.....hmmmm"she wiped my tears and hugged me.

I wasn't wearing a shirt and that fact didn't stop her from hugging me. We never felt romantically attracted to each other. Everytime we are together we get that homely feeling.like siblings,just didn't born from the same mother.

"Wash your face and get ready, you don't want to keep my brother waiting right"she winked and I blushed without knowing why and she teased me.

She put a hand on my shoulder.

"I was going to get ready but I wanted to check up on you. Just know this Win, wheather you are sad or happy,broken or not, perfect or imperfect.....we are with you..... you're never alone. I'll go now,make sure you look amazing for my grumpy brother"she smiled and walked out and closed the door behind.

It really feels lucky to have someone like this in our life. Not everytime it'll be our lover, it can be anyone.....for me it y/n and my friends until now.....who never judges us for what we are,make fun of us but never let anyone else do that to us. Laugh when we fall but still lend a hand to support us to get up..... everyone will have such a person. In some people,they just don't realise who it is, they requires time for it.....

Even tho I don't want this relationship to breakout like that, I hope at some part of this life we'll start loving each other..... 

_

Bright's pov

I was dressed up and someone was doing my hair. Time passes away so fast, just yesterday I was a bachelor and now I'm gonna be a husband,and that too to a person I'm sure that will not stay forever. In other words it probably will be me the one who'll walk away first. I'm gay nor straight. To be bi, I don't know. I was always interested in girls, this one time when I was young I had a crush on a boy. Only him and no one else. But it faded away soon. I dated a boy once and ended up being broken.

Win is cute, handsome and all but I don't have any feelings for that boy. Even if I was a gay I wouldn't have agreed to this, he can't provide me with what I want. Maybe he'll be a good wife,a good friend or a partner but he'll never be the one I want.

I'm doing this just for my family,to not let them down. After a few years I'll make this come to an end, I hope that day you'll not hate me but just walk away without being broken,win.

Until then I'll keep this promise to my sister, you were there for me when we weren't, when I weren't. You took care of her,kept her company. I owe you. I'll payback you for this by taking care of you until the day you'll be with me.

I hope you will not fall for me and will walk away without feeling heartbroken. If it happen that will make my sister hate me and I will not be able to stand it.