=6

"I won't be coming to school for next two days"y/n said.

"Why?"win asked as he was about to get in his car.

"Gotta unpack all my things and some other things. Don't miss me too much"she pinched his cheeks and her did the same.

"It'll be hard,but since you said. I'll try not to"

"Oy you two,take care of my bunny unless you wanna get beaten up"y/n raised her fist at fong and he caught it with his hands.

"Yes madam"he smirked and she pulled back her hand and walked to her car.

_

"Why are you going to visit him in company all of a sudden?"lisa asked and y/n drank up her juice.

"Just missing my sweet brother. See you later mom"she kissed her cheeks and ran down to her car.

_

She smiled at the securities and they smiled back.

"Miss y/n"the lady at reception quickly got up and smiled at you.

"Good evening miss y/n"

"Good evening mrs.wang"

"How have you been miss? Are you here to see Mr.Bright?"

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm here to see my brother but don't call him yet. I'll see him myself"

"Sure miss, but right now he's busy with a meeting with staffs".

"It's fine. I'll wait upstairs"she smiled and walked towards the elevator. She was about to get in when she heard two female employees talking.

"He's so handsome anyway.....I don't mind his cold behaviour. I bet he'll be really good in bed"a girl chuckled and the other one agreed.

"I know right. He was so good in bed with me. I bet he won't let me go so easily"

"Woah you're so lucky, would you mind sharing him?"

"Of course no-"they were about to walk past y/n but she was quick grab one by gripping on her hair. Hearing those ladies talking behind her brother made her blood boil.

She pulled her down to floor and get on top of her.

"Talking behind your boss, make you feel so good.huh?"she threw on punch on her face and some staff's gathered around to watch the scene. The other girl pulled down y/n to ground but she kicked on her knees that now both the girls were on floor and y/n took her timberlands in hand.

"You can imagine about how your boss can make you feel good but let me show how good my Timberlands will feel on your filthy skin"she started beating her up with it and the lady at reception quickly called Mr.Mark.

"You bi*** get off me"one girl pushed y/n and she was about to fall when someone catch her who turned out to be Mark.

He caught her on his grip and she was struggling to get out of his grip.

"You better leave me, I'll kill those bi***es"

"Please calm down miss.......how about you wait upstairs and wait for mr.Bright to deal with this"mark said and y/n turned her head to glare at him.

"Please"he asked and let go. She give a final kick to both of them and walked to the elevator with mark.

"Take them both to mr.brights office now"mark ordered to the securities.

_

"Who's that filthy bi***?"a girl asked to mark and he glared at her.

"You better mind your words. You've invited enough mess for yourselves by messing with Mr.Brights dearly sister"he smirked and the girls were speechless knowing who the one was they messed up with. And the door was wide open revealing Bright.

"P'Bright, fire these two girls. They were talking bad behind you. I want them out of this company this moment"y/n was fuming in anger.

"Sir please, she is lyin-"

"You both are fired. Get out of here"bright said and went to his chair.

"No no no sir, please spare us this one time"

"Security,take them out" bright ordered and they were taken off immediately.

"Good luck in your imagination"y/n smirked.

"P'Bright-"

"Y/n,I fired them because you know I believe you. Now you shouldn't visit me here. Mark, drop her back at home"

"Sure, I'm going back. But don't let these rumour maker's get in here again"y/n said and bright sighed .

"Please miss,"mark opened the door for her and followed her.

"P'Mark,"

"Yes miss"

"Do you love me?"

"Uh miss? Come again please?"

"I asked DO YOU LOVE ME?"

_

Later that night y/n decided to visit Win's parents when he was at uni. By this time there was some other problems heading up in Brights company.

"We can't let stranger's in miss. Please find your way out"receptionist requested by yoona rejected to leave.

"What do you mean by stranger? I am the girl he going to marry, I'm his lover. You dare to talk back at me"yoona was fuming in anger and bright watched all of it through cctv footage.

"Bring her up"he said.

"Yes sir"mark left the room and bring yoona up to his office.

"Oh my, I missed you Bright"she was about to hug him when he stopped her.

"Who are you?"

"You forget me, bright? Unbelievable.......all these time you said you love me and now you can't know me?"she asked disappointedly and he went back to chair.

"I've never seen you before miss. And if you are here to create some hype,you better back off from your intention and leave"bright said but the woman smirked and walked towards his chair.

"You don't remember me? then let me help you with that please"she pushed his chair back and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What are you trying to do?"he asked annoyed.

She leaned closer to his neck and inhaled his addicting manly scent.

"What do you think I'm doing.....baby" she whispered and moved towards his lips.

Mark felt the atmosphere getting heat but suddenly just when her lips was about to touch his he pushed her off to the ground which caused a small scratch on her forehead from hitting the table.

"Get off her"bright said coldly and mark helped her get up and walked her down to her car.

"You only said I had to help you, didn't told I had to get hurt because of this"yoona said in pain as she wiped the blood.

"I'm sorry for that miss. Your payment have been transferred to your account. Thanks for today"mark said and watched her driving away.

_

"Tsk tsk, how stupid can you be P'Mark. You told me you love me like a sister but can't even do a single thing properly"y/n pulled a long face at him and he pouted.

"But I did just like you said. I didn't saw her actions affecting him at all"

"How can it work when it's the same lady who tried to create a hype on his name a moment ago"

"What will we do now?"mark looked at her.

"Plan B. But first I'll have to call someone"

"Sure".

_

The phone was about to stop ringing when he quickly attended the call.

"N'y/n (n'=nong,)?"