=43

It's been two days since Tiara was with brightwin and today evening her parents will take her back. Ever since Bright realised it he have been gloomy and so was Win.

"P'Bright...... it's fine.... it's not like we can keep her forever"

"B-but can't she stay some more day's?" Bright was being pouty.

"We can visit her whenever we want to. But you should stop pouting like that. Who's acting like a baby now?" Win asked and Tiara pointed at Bright and giggled.

"That's right baby"Win nuzzled to her and she laughed out but still Bright wasn't good.

"Come on P'Bright. Smile for us, pleaseeeee"Win poked his cheeks and Tiara copied the same actions by poking Bright's cheeks and yelling"pweaase pweaseeee"

She said and Bright can't take it anymore. He smiled at both the baby's. Ofcourse Win is his first baby.

"Awww we made it"Win showed his palms and Tiara reached out to hifi with him . She stand on her feets and started clapping her hands but suddenly she losed her balance and was about to fall back.

But Bright quickly caught her Shoulder and pulled her to his chest. Her eyes were widened like she was shock and her lips started trembling. Win knew she was about to cry in an second from now.

"Woaah who caught our angel? Uncle saved my baby"Bright smiled at her and for a moment she forgot about crying and looked at both her uncle's.

"Who saved my angel?"Bright asked again.

"Uncle Bright....say it Tia, yeeeeyyy uncle Bright saved youu"Win joined and Bright rubbed his head gently on her little tummy and she started giggling shyly and hid her face in the crook of Bright's neck.

"Awwwwww"Win said and patted her back. Bright hugged Tiara with one hand and wrapped the other around Win's and pulled him to his chest and kissed on the top of his head to which Win got shy.

_

"Want ice cleam"Tiara mumbled to Win who chuckled.

"Say it again baby. Ice cream.....c-r-e-am"Win said.

"Ice-cleam"she said with a smile showing her tiny tooth and Win laughed.

"Oh my- you're so cute Tia"Win said and kissed her cheek.

"Come on,say it once more and I'll get you ice cream"but she kept silent to it and Win repeated.

"Ice-cream"

"Ice- crim"

"WOAAAH ha ha"Win laughed again and Bright came downstairs watching this and smiled.

"Did she said it correct?"

"She said ice-crim. Almost there" Win chuckled and Tiara grapped his shirts collar and started pushing and pulling him.

"Ow - ow......haha.... P'Bright,we ran out of ice-cream. Please go and get some"Win said letting Tiara do whatever she want and Bright walked to them and bowed down to kiss Win's cheek and before he could stand straight Tiara's palm fall on his cheek making them shock and Win started laughing when Tiara hugged Win's face like she's protecting him.

"Hey but that's my wife"Bright said and Tiara pouted.

"That's not fair,you can't be jealous over my wife"Bright again bowed down only to get one more slap from her.

This time Bright laughed with Win.

"Someone's being jealous. I better get her ice-cream or she'll steal away my wife"Bright said and Win chuckled and waved at him to go and come back fast.

Tiara didn't stopped bright from kissing her but didn't let him kiss Win.

_

"Listen here you two, I don't know what's the issue between you two. But you better talk it out and get along fast. Because of you two Win is worried and is scared you two will fight for ever. I don't want my wife to be worried or sad like this. You guys are not kids anymore, find a solution for whatever it is going between you two"

"And don't tell him that I came here or talked to you two about this"Bright gave a quick visit to fong and Ohm at their dorms and they just nodded. He went to get ice cream and head back to home.

Win was having a fun chat with Tiara who was sitting on top of the kitchen counter and Win was also making food for dinner. He heard the front door opening and closing.

"Why are you late P'Bright?"

"Oh...... traffic?"

"That's more like a question but"Win chuckled when Tiara reached out for the ice cream in his hands.

"We can cook later. Let's eat ice cream in living room"Bright picked up Tiara and Win washed his hands and followed them with ice cream.

Win feeded her ice-cream and Bright sat next to him.

He quickly pecked Win's cheeks but this time Tiara didn't stopped it. After all she got what she want.

"Aaah see who let go of me for icecream"Win gasped and this time she hi-fi with Bright making win roll his eyes.

After eating icecream she was fast asleep on Bright's shoulder and he keep stroking her back gently.

A while later the doorbell rang and Bright's smile fade away but Win pecked his cheek.

"It's fine, we'll see her later....hmmm?"Bright nodded to his wife and they both walked up to the door and opened it revealing a smiling Pear and Gunsmile.

"Hey guys. Did she bothered you two a lot?" Pear asked worriedly and Win chuckled.

"Never. She was a good girl. Aren't you two guy's going to come in?"

"No dear, we both are tired and it's already dark outside. Driving in the night might be risky if I'm sleepy"Gunsmile said and everyone nodded to it. He took his baby from Bright who was reluctantly letting this happen.

"Bright? Are you alright? You look gloomy"Gunsmile said worriedly and Win smiled.

"Aahh it's just he got too attached to Tiara, he'll just miss her,me too"

"Awwwww don't worry guys. Come to our house whenever you can. You're always welcome"Pear said and Brightwin smiled.

"Thanks for taking good care of her. It's good she's sleeping or else she wouldn't let us take us from here"Gunsmile chuckled and Brightwin smiled.

"We'll get going now. See you guys"they hugged eachother and walked away. Bright didn't take his eyes off Tiara until the car vanished from there sight. At this point seeing him like this, all Win wanted was his study to end fast and give the most precious gift to Bright.

Win hugged him from behind and Bright closed the door.

"It's okayyy P'Bright..... don't be sad, you're making me worried"Win pouted and Bright turned around to wrap his arm's around Win's waist and smiled.

"Don't be worried......I just have to wait a little longer and we can have our baby, right?"Bright asked and Win nodded shyly.

Bright stared into his eyes and his eyes closed as their lips meet. They pulled each other close and melted into the kiss. Bright wrapped Win's legs around his waist and carried him upstairs to his, sorry, their room.