=40

As soon as she reached her home with her brother and his husband she ran up to her room to hide away the jar filled with cookies , Jennie special made for her.

She found the door was already open and assumed her mom opened it to clean up the room and she opened the door and walked in only to see a girl and boy making out in her dear bed. She gasped and the couple felt someone's presence and pulled away from eachother. Tonhon and Miriam looked at Prim who was looking like she could tell them.

"IN MY BED? HOW COULD YOU-wait don't tell me you guys did it on my bed"She gasped and they rejected her assumption.

"N-no no we didn't. You're Parents are here, so we wouldn't"Miriam smiled sheepishly and Tonhon nodded. Prim glared at them and walked into hide the jar.

"So where is Jackson?"Prim asked.

"He slept downstairs on the couch and left in the morning"Tonhon said.

"Left? Like left?"

"No no......only today morning he realised he forgot his phone in Mark's car, so he went to get it back"Miriam said and Prim nodded and the door was wide open revealing an angry Bright.

"P'Bright-"

"Prim,why is he here with you two girls? And how do you know him?"Bright asked and they looked each other.

"H-he's became my friend"she stuttered and Win came in and Prim begged him internally to take his husband away and like he heard it Win came for her rescue.

"P'Bright they are just friend's. Don't worry. And let's go downstairs.......we can got outside and hangout a bit and later for dinner we'll eat from outside. I Also invited fong and Ohm"Win said changing the subject and clinged to Bright's hand.

"How does that sound guys?"Win again asked to the 3 who were standing nervously in front of Bright's scary glare.

"Y-yeah great"

"That's amazing"

"Yeah"

They said awkwardly.

"Yeah I know. Let's get ready first P'Bright. Come onnnn"Win said and struggled to drag Bright out,but he did.

"Pheeewww that was close"Tonhon and the 2girls sighed in relief.

"So when are you telling them?"Miriam asked.

"Tonight. But only after Win's confession"she said with a small smile.

_

(Guys can we please skip the part of dinner time where they confess to each other about how Prim helped them in their relationship and Win confessing about he can bear a child. Let's just say that they now know all the truths and all feel happy. My mind just don't feel's so good because sad past keep popping up in my mind. Please forgive me if this is boring you)

_

Everyone sat around the table were happy. Bright was happy and proud about how they siblings pick up a fight every now and then but care for eachother and do things to make them happy. Win was happy about having a bestfriend who was more like a sister to him who cared for and loved him. Prim was happy that she got these two brothers who she'll even give her life to make them stay happy, she was more than happy for Win too. But something wasn't right.

Prim and Fong were sitting opposite and they were looking everywhere but eachother.

Fong felt uneasy about this and he just sat there playing with his food.

"Oh there she is"Win said and looked at the girl who walked to the table. She was a cute girl and she smiled.

"Who's this?"Prim asked and the girl noticed her.