=38

The morning was a happy one..... probably this was the happiest morning Win waked upto after his marriage.....his head on top of Bright's chest and their bodies hugging each other. Win don't remember when Bright carried him to Bright's room,but he remember he slept like that and wake up there itself.

He smiled to himself and looked up to the beautiful face shining bright in the sunlight......he seemed calm and cute in his sleep.

Win slowly removed Bright's arm's from his waist and sat up. He didn't know if he should wake his husband or just walk back to his room. He don't care if they are not in the same room as long as he know it's him inside his husband's heart......last night was the happiest night for Win.

Imagine the person you love so good confess he having feelings for you.....okay,I admit the happiness can't be written down in words.

Win smiled and was about to get down from the bed when a pair of arms snaked around his waist and hit breath hitting against his neck. His back was now Pressed against Bright's chest. Win's heartbeat raced as Bright placed his head on his shoulder, eye's still closed.

"Hmmm?where are you going?"Bright asked in his raspy morning voice which was enough to send shivers down Win's spine.

"T-to m-my room"win stuttered and gulped and Bright slightly opened his eyes and raised his head to look at his nervous wife.

"But this is your room"Bright said and Win looked around.

"N-no, this is your roo-"

"In this house where do I put the most important things that belong to me?"Bright cut in and asked and Win stayed silent for a second before answering.

"In your room?"

"And you are my wife. So I should put you....."Bright looked into Win's eyes and pushed him down to bed and hovered over him.

"....... here"Bright whispered in Win's ear and his cheeks were now crimson red.

Bright smirked and pinched Win's cheek.

"You're so cute"Bright scrunched his nose while smiling and Win looked away hiding his smile.

"Hey Win....."Bright whispered with a smile but Win didn't faced him.

"Win~"

"Winnnnn"

"Win, look at me"this time Bright said in a stern voice and Win faced him shyly only to get a peck on his lips and Bright chuckled at Win's cute smile.

He smiled softly and caressed the younger's cheek.

"Win...."

"Hmmm"

"Do you hate me?" Bright gulped down and Win's smile fade and he frowned.

"W-why?"

"For pushing you away, for hurting you, for hiding my love for you-"Bright was stopped by Win's finger on top of his lips.

"P'Bright......you had your reasons for it........I don't hate you and I never will.....even if you still decide to leave me"Win whispered back and Bright lied on his side and hugged him tightly.

"I'll not leave you Win..... I'll not break my promise"Bright pecked his cheeks and he snuggled closer to Bright,who just chuckled.

"So you're ready to ditch your class to spend time with me?"Bright asked and Win stopped moving for a second before pushing Bright away with a horrified look.

"Shit! I have tests today"he yelled before jumping down the bed and running to his to get ready,since he haven't moved his bags into Bright's room,yet.

Bright lied on his back with a smile........a genuine smile......

_

"So are you telling me that you guys fuc-"

"NO WE DIDN'T OHM. OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO DIRTY. HE JUST COMFORTED ME TO SLEEP"Win said in a high pitched voice and Ohm rolled his eyes. Soon the cafeteria was opened revealing earn and fong walking towards their table and they sat next to Win and Ohm.

"And guys one more happy news"Win quickly said it and they three looked up.

"Prim is coming home for a week since she got 2week holidays before exam's. She called us today morning and said it"Win said ever so excitedly.

"WOAAAH THAT'S AMAZING"Ohm said getting excited too and Earn smiled happily.

"So I finally is getting to meet her...... it's amazing"

"Why are you silent fong?"Win asked looking at fong who was frowning.

"She didn't told me about it, we talked last night but she didn't mentioned anything about this"Fong said and Win nodded.

"Oh"escaped Ohm's mouth and he looked at his friend.

_

"And Mark, come to my parents house tomorrow night. Prim is coming home,so we can have a dinner together there"Bright smiled to Mark. Bright was also making Mark feel good. They were like two brothers now and even some clients doubted on it seeing how close bright is to Mark, consider Bright was known for being a cold one.

"Sure P'Bright"that was one another change. Mark was one year younger than Bright so he suggested him to mention him as a brother when they are not at work.

"I'm going home then"Bright said walking out.

"Take care"Mark said and waved at Bright who drove off.

_

Win was washing the dishes after dinner when two arm's snaked around his waist and a chin put on his shoulder. Win was still not getting used since everything was so rushed and be blushed, but he tried to keep it cool.

"Never knew Mr.Bright could be this romantic"Win commented and Bright scoffed before closing the tap before turning around win and putting him close to the counter and leaning in.

"There are more and more things I could be......wanna see some?"Bright smirked and Win flustered.

"I- I-im not done with the dishes"Win looked away and Bright moved aside.

"So after that,you are ready?"Bright asked getting a little excited but Win turned him down.

"Of course not. I still have classes tomorrow and we have to pick up Prim from airport too. And I don't want to go limping all the way to there"Win was surprised he said it but Bright again smirked.

"So you know what I'm capable of"

"Of course I know......even if you were drunk then,I wasn't"Win rolled his eyes and Bright groaned.

"aaahh baby don't bring it up again. You know I hate that"

"Then you should shut-wait....b-baby? You called me baby?"Win's eye's widened and Bright shrugged.

"Isn't it what I'm supposed to call my wife? Baby,sweety, honey, wifey, sweetheart-"

"Ewwwwww that's gross"Win said and Bright made a weird face expression.

"But your face said otherwise when I called you baby. Like you liked it"Bright winked and Win knew he wasn't going to stop anytime sooner. Truth to be told both were enjoying this life now. No more secrets held between and being free around with each other. Loving each other, trying to get along......and trying to workit out together.

_

Win and Bright were forced to wake up at 5am since they have to pick up Prim from airport.

They got dresses up and Bright succeeded to reach 30minutes before she arrives because he know if they are late, like everytime she'll get a rent car and roam around everywhere she likes and will only come back at late night.

Finally it was time and they both got off the car to welcome Prim but who walked out was someone they didn't expected to see around.

Why is he even here?