=27

_

Bright opened his eyes with huge headache and closed his eyes for some more time. He was about to move but he noticed something heavy on him and looked down to see a beautiful man sleeping with his head on Bright's chest and Bright's hand wrapped around his wait. And the beautiful angel was none other than his wife Win.

His eyes widened in realisation and he cursed under his breath for what he did.

He tried to move Win from him and he did but he started stirring occasionally in his sleep and bright stood still until he sleep good again.

He felt disappointed in himself, he felt betrayed by himself and moreover he was angry. He didn't knew where to go or what to do but he do know that being around Win is not a good option for now. He cleaned up and got dressed and walked of there to his car.

_

Bright didn't wanted to go anywhere else but to check on his sister who he haven't thought about until this moment from last night.

He pushed open the door and heard his sister sobbing and mumbling. Bright doubted if someone was hurting her but once he entered the room, he knew that she was talking in sleep.

He slowly walked to her,not wanting to wake her up.

"D-don't hate m-me......I-im sorry...... p-please d-don't hate me P'Bright..... please no"she cried and Bright frowned and called her name softly but she cried again and he took her hand in his and caressed her hair.

"Ahhhhhhh just sleep Prim, no one hate you dear.....P'Bright is right here.......just sleep" bright whispered and Prim gripped on his hand tightly and calmed down, in some seconds she was back to her peaceful sleep. He smiled but it didn't reached his eyes.

He was still wondering about what will Win think about him and he was starting to regret what he did. Win is his wife?of course. He have the right to sleep with her? Indeed. But what if he love Jackson?

Thoughts made Bright go crazy. He decided to go back , 1) no one is allowed in hospital room with the patient. 2) Prim might be still having hard time to face him. 3)He wanted to clear things with Win.

On the other hand win was up and blushing about what happened. But worry took over him. What if Bright regret what he did? What if he did it all just over being drunk?

Win was in deep thoughts when the door was opened and win jumped off the bed seeing Bright standing there.

"P'Bright-"

"Win, whatever happened today, forget it.....I wasn't being myself. Pretend like nothing ever happened"Bright said as if it's nothing and it made Win mad.

"You mean all those things that happened between us should be forgotten?"win asked and pain was audible in his voice.

"I was drunk"

"You could've not touch me" win said.

"You could've stopped me. Couldn't you? It was only me who was drunk or was you too? Drunk man will not be themselves and you know it but you being a needy bi*** just let me touch you and especially when you have someone else in your mind"Bright shouted and gulped down when he saw Win with teary eyes. It stabbed his hurt, he was breaking his promise......most importantly he was breaking two hearts, his himself and his wife's.

"Listen, stay away from me. I'll just find some other roo-"

"No need, I have my friends here. Thanks" win said and walked out of the room without wiping away his tears.

Jackson live alone but after his confession, he still think of him and interact with him as a bestfriend but living alone with him didn't felt right to Win. Fong? He live with his cousin in a place where just only 2 could fit in. Miriam? She stays in a hospital room to look after Prim. Then where?

Win drive without a destination.

_

Bright lay on his back, Win's scent still remained in the room and Bright was going crazy.

"Why the f**k does it hurt this much?"

"Why did I did that to him?"

"I broke my promise"

"I hurt him? He was crying......."

Bright groaned frustratingly.

_

Win stopped at a random park and sat on the grass. It was night but looking at the starry sky made the scary darkness look less scary. He let his tears flow.

"It hurts so much because I fell for him....."

"Why did he did that to me?"

"I shouldn't have let him do that.......I should've had a hold on myself and I should've stayed away from him"

"Am I the only one hurt? He didn't seem sad"Win cried until he fall asleep on the cold grass.

_

Bright couldn't sleep after,no matter whatever tricks he tried. He shifted sides, position,tried to sleep on couch,bed and even on the floor. But nothing helped. This never happened to him before and he didn't knew the reason.

"Where did he go? Did he reached his friends? Did he reached there safe? Should I call and ask?" Bright asked to himself before grabbing his phone and dialling his number. A ring was heard from the nightstand and Bright took it.

"He left his phone?"Bright stared at the phone and looked at the name his number is saved as.

'Cold Grumpy P'Bright'

He looked away from the screen and smiled a bit before taking it both and walking out of the hotel room to find Win.

He drived to his friends room to find he's not there and panicked.

"M-maybe he's at hospital? What happened to you both? Did you two fight?" Jackson asked to Bright who got ready to go to hospital in search of Win. He didn't bothered to answer Jackson. Jackson also drive to a different way in search of him.

_

The nurse opened the hospital door and walked in for checking Prim and saw she's still sleeping. But when she was about to leave Prim woke up and she noticed.

"Good morning"she mumbled and the nurse smiled.

"Good morning dear......how do you feel now?"

"Mmmmmmm.....better?"she smiled and the nurse smiled back at her. It surprised the nurse a lot since the girl who was like a stone in flesh and blood last night is now smiling at her like nothing happened even after knowing what happened to her. It was a positive change but she never seen someone recovering this fast in these cases,but anyway she was happy for Prim. After that she left the hospital room and found Bright and Jackson outside the room.

"She's awake.......I think there's a positive change in her. You can see her" nurse smiled at them and left while them both walked into her room.

Prim was sitting up on her bed and looked at both them with a smile, which relieved them a little.

"Good morning"said Prim and they smiled at her.

"How do you feel now?"

"Is there big pain?"

"Are you okay?"

They asked and she chuckled.....

"I-im fine.....a little pain it there, but it's okay......I think I feel much better than yesterday"she said honestly and thought about what happened this early morning.

Bright and jackson wanted to ask her what happened to her all of a sudden but they didn't asked...... after all this change is a positive one and that's all.

"Where's Win?"Prim looked at both of them who hesitated to answer but then her face lit up when the door was opened.

"You're here Win"Prim smiled brightly and they turned around to look and saw Win with.........

_

I'm sorry I didn't uploaded last night because I accidentally deleted everything I wrote and had to write from start. So today I'll upload one more chapter.