=18

Fong walked up the stairs with his cousin.

"You live here?"fong asked and his friend phuak turned to him.

"Dude, I've been staying in this form for over 2years. I've only went home to get you. I know almost everything happening here. Do you know there was this girl......ughh I don't remember her name, she's actually a quiet type but she got a boyfriend and she was a beautiful girl and got followed by a lot of boy's sometimes even girls. Her boyfriend didn't liked these,he is also a drug addict. He beat her up every day since she won't give him what he want"phuak shrugged.

"And what's that he want?"fong asked.

"Herself"he said and fong made a disgusted face.

Phuak stopped in front of a door and knocked.

"Do you have a roommate?"

"I don't,I left my key here"phuak answered and knocked on the door again and a girl opened it.

"Oh phuak you're back? Who's this?"the girl smiled sweetly.

"Yes. This is my cousin Fong and Fong meet Mirian"he introduced and they both mumbled each other hello.

"Ah I'll get your key's"she said and walked inside with the door still half open.

"Here it-"

"F**k"they heard from inside and their eyes widened.

"Is your roommate back? Didn't she went back?"phuak asked and Miriam smiled awkwardly.

"I've got something to do. See you later phuak and you too fong"she said and quickly closed the door.

"What was that phuak?"

"I'm not sure"phuak answered and opened his dorm room and welcomed Fong inside.

"We can start tomorrow right?"fong asked and his cousin agreed.

"I still have one month vacation"

_

"Aah ah slowly please.....it really hurts....."Prim (y/n) gave her friend a puppy eyes and she glared back at her.

"Just quit it Prim, go back home and tell everyone everything. If you keep hiding this anymore your life will be miserable" he friend adviced but Prim was too afraid to confront her parents.

_

"How do you feel now?" Win asked and Bright replied with a 'fine'.

"Can you help me to walk to restroom?"bring asked and win stood up from his seat and supported his husband to stand on his feets and walk.

It's been 3days in the hospital and whenever he use restroom win asked him not to lock the door, just so if he slip or something win can help him in no time. At first bright didn't wanted to do that but win had a point too which forced him to obey his wife.

Win waited outside and when bright said he's done,win opened the door and walked to him. Bright wrapped his arms around Win's shoulder for support. Just then win didn't noticed the water on his way and was too focused on supporting his husband's weight.

"P'Bright,you should walk caref-AAAAAHHHHHHH"win stepped on the water and almost hit the floor but a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist and prevent him from falling.

Win slowly opened his eyes and met with Bright's face so close to him.

"Can we continue this in the room?" Bright asked and Win blushed.

"W-what are you talking a-about?" Win tried to look away.

"Honey look at me"Bright said and Win looked at him with widen eyes.

"H-honey?"

"Omg,Win look at me. If this goes on for next 1more minute I can't even stand on my own. Come on, let's go to room and you can stare at me,as long as you want"of course Bright was in pain, but how can he miss a chance to tease this baby.

"Ow, I'm sorry- I'm...... really sorry"Win said and collected himself back quickly and help bright into the room.

Bright felt pain on his arms and all over since he was holding win a moment ago with his wounds still left to be cured.

Win was covering him with the duvet cover and Bright stared at his still blushing face.

"I'm sorry about earlier"Win struggled to say with the other one's stare on him.

"You should be.....more careful. Or we would've been now on two hospital bed and our Parents here to take care of us"Bright smiled and bit and win nervously managed to smile.

"Are you gonna stare at me like that forever?"Bright asked and Win stepped back.

"Uh,sorry"win went and sat on the couch with newspaper in his hand to distract him from the distractions in the room.

Later a while there was a knock on the door and win noticed that it's time for doctor to check on Bright and quickly got the door.

"Good evening Win"he smiled and Win smiled back.

"Good evening doctor"doctor nodded and walked in with nurse.

"How do you feel now bright?"doctor turned to bright.

"Not bad as before"bright replied and doctor checked further. Win stood near his bed and listened to doctor carefully.

"He's getting better. If he's okay, you can leave day after tomorrow and if not you'll have to stay 3or more days"doctor said and win nodded.

"Hey Win"someone called from the door and everyone turned to him and then Win groaned.

"Aah you again?"

"I'll check on him tomorrow. Take care" doctor said and left the room with nurse.

"I didn't knew you were in this room "Tonhon walked in and win put on a annoyed exactly.

"Exactly what bring you here?"

"My friends report last time, and this time I come to see you"

"Me? Why?"Win asked and Tonhon walked over to Bright's bed.

"This is your husband?"he asked and Win quickly took a hold of Bright's palm in his and Bright looked at both of them.

"Yes. This is my husband"

"He's handsome"Tonhon said again and win rolled his eyes.

"Which part of this is my husband,you didn't understood?"win hold on to Bright more tightly and bright was enjoying this jealous bunny. He looks so damn cute handsome but also scary when he's jealous.

"Chill.....I was just trying to make you jealous and you did"Tonhon chuckled and win let go of Bright's hand.

"Who is jealous? Do I look like I'm jealous in your eyes?" Win was still jealous but didn't wanted to admit or he don't know he's jealous.

"Fine, you aren't. So how is he now?"

"My husband is getting better now and you better leave now. My husband needs rest now"Win said and hold on Tonhon's hand and dragged him out.

"I'll visit you later then"tonhon said but Win closed the door at his face.

"No need,go away"Win mumbled and bright bite hi lower lip to stop smiling.

"You were jealous?"bright said and win sat on the couch.

"I wasn't. I was protecting your wounds from bacteria. Not everyone can visit you when you are sick" win defended and bright scoffed.

"Sure......who was he?"

" A guy from sto- Aah he's a guy from my school..... we're not friends,we just know each other"Win lied and Bright hummed to it.