=5

"Eheh, don't mind us.....we just accidentally steal a glance nothing more. Y-you can continue....bye bye"y/n said while awkwardly smiling and dragged her parents out along with her and closed the door.

"Y/n,win is you friend you always talked about?"lisa asked still shocked from what they saw.

"Obviously"

"But they aren't married yet"lisa tried to open the door but the other two stopped.

"Relax mother, let them have their moment"

"That's right honey, let's go down"

"But...."

"Come on mother, let's prepare something for them to eat"

"Y/n, they haven't seen each other yet"lisa said again and they looked at each other.

"That's interesting"y/n shrugged.

_

Win pulled away bright and then only he noticed the man not only had a handsome face but a hot body too.

"What are you looking at?"bright asked annoyed and win looked up.

"W-who are you?"win asked and bright smirked and take a step closer to him.

"You stand in my house,in my room,in my clothes and asking me that question. How long have you been doing this?"bright asked and win stepped back.

"Doing what?"

"Seeing my sister"

"Wth, y/n is my friend"

"You think I'll beleive you" bright quickly grabbed a t-shirt and dragged win downstairs with him.

"Y/N EXPLAIN THIS?"bright yelled angrily and she choked on her water.

"Bright,lower your voice"his father said and he glared at win.

"Y/n you better explain to me what's your relationship with him"he asked and she calmed down and stood up to walk to them.

"Well well, I'm happy to help you find the answers. First of all this is Win, MY childhood friend and YOUR soon to be husband. Win, please meet my brother and your soon to be husband grumpy Bright"

"Y/n"her brother called her sternly.

"Grumpy Bright?"win asked confused and he looked cute. Her parents shook their head.

"Lucky that I'm not his mother or I would've named him that for sure. But for now there's no grumpy,just Bright"she said and make bright let go of Win's hand.

"Oh so you are the one who made me run around when I came to see you"bright narrowed his look at win while the other stood their trying to take in the information that the cold angry man in front of him is the one who he had to get married with.

"Bright,look at him. Don't scare him. We talked about this earlier at his home"lisa said calmly and asked them 3to sit down for dinner. Y/n was jumping up and down like a kid while holding Win's hand.

"Woaaaa I can't believe you're finally going to be my family"she said happily and he awkwardly smiled at her.

"Oh wait- so this is the thing that bothered you?"she asked and he nodded.

"Oi don't worry my bunny. You've got such a poor loving mother in law and a caring handsome father in law and also bold, beautiful,and powerful y/n to protect you from your grumpy husband to be"she said and raised her fist in air like hitting someone and her mom chuckled.

"Y/n,honey.....you should calm down now..... Win, don't be scared of us. Take us like your family. And if you are staying over call you parents and let them know,so they won't be worried"lisa said and patted his shoulder gently.