=33

It's been a month since they are all back from America to their home. Everything got a bit better for Win, Bright was trying not to be so distant but still he wasn't that close. As for Prim,she started visiting John's grave twice a month and she never forget to video call her parents, brother's, Ohm and Fong.

Everything was going quite fine, or better than before.

_

Bright brought two ice-creams and walked to the man who was being a baby while admiring the bubbles flying around the park and he also popped some and giggled quietly. What a cute scene of our 🐰❤️.

Bright sat next to him and looked at the younger one in awe..... Bright knew that he was feeling something different for his lawfully wedded wife, but he wasn't sure about those feelings.

"Win,here is yours"Bright called out and Win took one icecream from him and smiled at him.

"You should find some time to spend outside. You've been busy in work for so long in this young age"Win said and Bright smile.

"And you should smile often, it's more good on you"Win said again and Bright groaned.

"Win, you say these two things whenever I take you out"

"Exactly, no matter how many times I say you still won't hear me"Win pouted making Bright's heart flutter.

"Win"

"Hmm"

"What do you expect from me?"Bright suddenly asked and Win looked confused.

"I mean, from your husband......like everyone have some concepts about everything, in partners too. How they should be? And all"

"Why'd you ask that?"

"I was just asking"Bright said Win nodded.

"Well I used to have some concepts when I was young. But then again even if we have an ideal type it's not 99% possible to be with a lover or partner like that. I think I should just love the one who I end up with.......and I would like when he can be the reason for my happiness and vise versa. Should be someone who can be with me in happiness or sad........blah blah blah...... something like that"Win made a weird expression and bright laughed.

"You're really weird. You know that?"

"Of course I know how can I not be weird when I spent most of my life with your sister and now with the weird you"Win winked and Bright shook his head.

Win forced Bright to come to park with him since Win knew Bright is so immersed in his business issues that he don't know how to find time for himself.

"What do you felt when I said I can't be with you......you know what I mean"Bright looked at a couple who just fought and walked to different ways and Win was watching them too. He have hiden his feelings for too long and maybe he don't have to do that anymore.

"I felt heartbroken? Maybe.....but definitely it didn't made my mind feel good. I cried for God knows how long and I drive to the park,fall asleep there. There somehow Tonhon find me and took me to his place and took care of me since I had small cold"Win said and Bright felt bad.

"But we never loved. It was an arranged marriage"Bright said.

"It was.....but who said we can't fall in love with one we got married with,even if it's arranged. I never loved anyone romantically. But I always knew I'll give my everything to the one I get married with.....I got married with you and I'm willing to give everything I can to you.....even if you can't reciprocate the feelings"Win gulped down and smiled at him before staring ahead and Bright was looking at him.