Nightmares Pt 2

~this chapter may contain triggering subjects like abuse and words that I don't personally like, I don't know about you. Anyway, ready discretion is adviced~

*in the nightmare*

Max was back home with his parents. He was in the basement, crying as the spiked wip hit his back repeatedly.

"This is what you get for being a little freak!" his dad yelled, getting more violent with the whip in his hand.

Max could hear the laughs of his brothers echoing around the room, ringing in his ears. Suddenly his father stopped and pulled a branding iron (I think that's what they're called) from out of a pit of fire. He lowered it into the bottom of Maxs back, hearing said boy scream in pure agony. Unknown to him, it read:

'property of... (someone name the dad please, I really can't right now)! Do not touch'

Then, the nightmare contorted. He was now in a dark room, light not even peaking through cracks in the walls. In front of him stood Adam, looking down at him with a smile on his face.

"daddy!" Max cried out, scared of everything around him, even though there was nothing around him l.

Adams smile turned into a look of disgust. He scowled at max, lifting his hand back and bringing it down with such force, its echoes bounced around the room. Max looked at his caregiver in shock, his hand raising to his cheek where he had been hit while tears sprung to and out his eyes.

"why would I want a little freak like you?! A weak little bitch who can't even act normal!" adam screamed, bringing his hand back to hit max again.

Max quickly scrambled away, backing into a corner that he didn't even know existed till now. Adam advanced closer, an evil glint in his eyes. Suddenly, Tyler and Quinten appeared next to him, both with the same evil glint in their eyes. They all stalked closer, saying degrading and straight out indescribable things.

He suddenly hears distant yelling coming from behind him. Desperate to get away from the three advancing figures, he quickly got up, and ran towards where the voices seemed to be coming from. As he ran, the voices got louder so he kept running, tears falling freely down his face.

*end of nightmare*

"... And that's when I woke up." Max said, finishing his telling of the nightmare.

His caregivers, and uncle, all looked at each other, their eyes filled with sorrow and sadness, having listened carefully to the little boys nightmare. They all moved together and gave the boy a hug, making sure not to crush him. Quinten soon pulled them all away and layed max down on the bed before getting in beside him. Max looked up in panic when he was layed but calmed down when Quinten layed beside him. The uncle himself signalled for Tyler and Adam to lay on the other side. The all snuggled into bed and made sure they were all comfy before falling into a peaceful sleep.