Woodland Wonderland

They decided to wake max up before getting out of the car since he had been sleeping most of the day. Then, they got out of the car, telling the driver to go somewhere for a while. Quinten gave him £50 to spend while they're away. The driver smiled and thanked him, then asked,

"when shall I return?"

"in about an hour. Oh and whatever change you have at then end, keep it." Quinten answered, smiling at the man, though it was clear that he had been crying, and turned to walk away. Adam and Tyler turned to follow as well, max between them, holding their hands. He was looking at the trees around them.

" goodbwye Mr dwiver man!" Max called back, getting a smile and thanks from the man before he drove off. They started walking, as Quinten told them it's a 15 minute walk. Max once again started looking around at the trees and saw a bird.

"wook! Wook! A bwirdie!" he exclaimed, pointing at the bird that watched them walk by.

Tyler held his hand out and soon after, the bird flew over and landed on his outstretched hand. Max moved to pet it but Adam told him to be careful. He grabbed his wrist and slowly extended his arm. The bird looked at his hand and moved its head underneath a rubbed its head on it. Max looked over at Adam and smiled, getting giddy as he carefully pet the bird. There was then a rustling in the bushes and the bird flew off, upsetting max before a wolf walked out of the bush. Max jumped up into Adams arms, scared of the wolf. The wolf just walked pass, ignoring the humans and went into the trees opposite. Max then climbed down and carried on walking, catching up to his uncle.

"hiya bud, what's up?" Quinten asked, smiling down at the young boy, holding his hand to make sure he doesn't wonder off.

"I's saw a bwirdie and I's pet it's hwead. Thwen a wolfie cames outs and I's gwot scwared"

"oh no buddy. Well guess what, we're almost there so then we will be away from all the scarey wolves. Ok" Quinten replied, cooing at the small bundle of cuteness walking next to him.

He looked behind them to check on the others, when he saw them talking and laughing. Adam was blushing as Tyler whispered something in his ear. Quinten laughed lightly, turning back around and seeing the clearing in the distance. He called back, sad he had to interrupt the moment they were having, and told them they were here.

In front of them stood a cottage. It hade two story's and was small and looked cozy. The walls were red brick and the food was a light gray colour, making it look like it just came out a fairytale. Max laughed, liking the building in front of them and ran around the clearing, liking that he had a lot of space to run around.

"well let's go in then." Quinten said, taking a key out of his pocket (don't know why he had it but let's go with it).

They walked up to the house, after grabbing max and went to the door. Quinten unlocked the door and in they walked.