home life *edited*

The whistle of the belt as it sored through the air was the only noise to be heard until it landed on a soft surface. The splash of blood resonated throughout the basement. He made no noise though. He later there quietly, silent tears pouring down his face as he stared blankly at the wall. This was his life, he was used to it. That was until a sensitive part of his back was hit. He screamed. The pain was worse than any other pain he had ever felt. He heard several chuckles from the occupants of the room. The rain of the belt got faster and harder.

For what seemed like hours, pain was coursing through his body as the belt got his back. His father seemed to have gotten bored as he put the belt back on the wall and left the room with his brothers. All but one. Now, this one had never hated his brother. But he couldn't help him as that would end badly for both of them. So he watches from a distance  after he was sure everyone had left, he ran over to the boy on the floor, checking for a pulse after he hadn't been moving.the boy, being in so much pain, didn't make any move to get away. Once he was sure he was alive, he got out the bandages and started wrapping him up, sticking up and cuts that needed to be. He gently picked him up and took him upstairs. Checking to make sure no one was there, he rushed to his room and placed the poor boy on his bed, tucking him in.

"Im sorry," he whispered, as he curled up with his younger brother.

They both fell asleep in each other's presence.

*to be continued*

A/n: y'all...I've decide to edit this all cause it was absolute shit before. It has been over a year since this story was released to the wattpad world. I feel like over that year, I have grown as a writer. I hope you enjoyed the improved version of this story

Bye