Reassurance And Hugs

"ain't nothing to be sorry for, buddy. If that's something you like to do, then you do that. And, I get to spoil you again so... Its a win win really" Quinten said, laughing at the end as he said it.

Max laughed at that and snuggled closer to his uncle. He started remembering things that he'd rather forget and started telling his uncle why his dad did what he did.

"he didn't like what I did... Said I was weak and that I should grow up. Said he'd beat the weakness out of me... Mom was fine with me. Said I was her perfect little angel. She even got me my first pacifier... I miss her. Dad got worst the more I slipped. Started letting my brothers do stuff to me. They never touched me in that way thankfully but they sometimes tried." Max cried, getting on his uncles lap just so he could be closer to him.

He his himself in his sweater, giggling whne it seemed to engulf him. He felt his uncle hold him closer and say,

" I know what he did. I tried for months to get you away from him but they wouldn't let me, sat lying I was making the abuse up and that everytime they went and checked, you were perfectly fine. I'm so glad that you are now safe and don't have to worry about being little. I've been thinking and, if it's OK with them two, we can make the basement into a play are for you. We'll fill it with whatever you want and you can have your own space, other than your bedroom, to be little. "

He then turned to Adam and Tyler and then said,

" I can even add an office so one of you can keep an eye on him if you want. "

" that would be amazing. Right max"adam said, smiling at his younger brother.

"can we have a trampoline! And a ball pit! And a lot of stuffies!" Max giggled, getting excited ta the thought.

"whatever you want, buddy" Quinten said, looking down at the bundle of joy in his lap.

He heard movement next to him and then felt another body next to him. Adam had come over and cuddled into his uncle and brother.

"I love you bro," Max whispered, leaning slightly on his older brother in order to really show his love. (idk 😂😂)

"love you too." adam replied, holding him closer to him but making sure he didn't fall of there uncles lap.