Let's Get Ready For Hell *edited*

The next morning, Adam woke up first and quickly and carefully moved max into his own room (which consisted of a broken matrass and a worn down desk). He didn't want max too have another punishment before school so he thought this was for the best.

"Max... Wake up. We have to get ready for school," he said calmly, stroking maxs hair.

Max slowly opened his eyes, a bit dazed from his sleep. He quickly got used to his surroundings and frantically looked around. Adam quickly calmed him down and then decided to tell him to get dressed.

" You've got school in an hour so quickly get dressed. Don't worry about making breakfast, I'll make it. Just hurry up and get ready."

After he said that, he turned and left the room. Max quickly got up (making him wince) and grabbed a black hoodie and jeans. He also grabbed a bag of makeup (cause he fabulous) and headed to take a shower. (Now you might be wondering where his dad and brothers are. They are still asleep cause they lazy). The water burnt his back but felt good so he kept it like it was. Carefully, he washed his body and hair before stepping out. Drying himself off and wrapping his body in bandages again, he got dressed and applied his makeup.

Slowly, he made it downstairs and grabbed his stuff. His brother asked him to come take a seat and have breakfast but before he could, they heard their father waking up and making his way to the stairs.

"Quick! Take this and leave. I love you and I hope you have a good day at school!" Adam said quickly, handing him an apple and a bacon sandwich.

"Love you too." Max said back quietly before turning around and going out the door that was magically open.

Swiftly, he put some music on and ate his food. It was the first thing he had eaten in days. Not even 15 minutes later, he was already at school but he was not ready for whta awaited him...