You Are Under Arrest

"which one of you is max grant and which one is Tyler gray?" one of the police officers said.

"that would be me and this little guy" tyler answered, gesturing to himself then at max.

The other police officer walked up to max with a pair of hand cuffs. Tyler and Adam slowly backing away from the man.

"Max grant, you are under arrest for the murder of Martin grant. Anything said can be held against you in a court of law."

Adam started shaking, small tears  escaping from his eyes. He held onto (or grabbed him from tyler) max as he backed up into the house, almost falling over the body of his dead father, who had fallen out of the chair for some unknown reason. All the blood had soaked into the carpet, couch and every surface if had fallen on.

"you cant take him from me! He didn't kill anyone! He was at school the entire time." adam yelled, brakuling into a bid waterfall of tears.

Tyler hurried over, holding max and Adam in his arms. He glared over at the policemen who held emotionless but cold faces. At his glare, a small flash of fear ran through (insert name here) while jeberson stayed emotionless.

He looked over at Tyler and said to him,

"tyler gray, you are under arrest for the murder of Crystal grant. Anything said had be held agai-"

"ye ye I get it. But I aint going anywhere." Tyler interrupted, holding his family closer if possible.

The policemen started walking towards them, taking note of all the dried blood and dead bodies that lay in the room. Tyler let go of max and Adam and walked up to one of the police officers. He swung his fist at him, hitting him square in the nose. Blood started pouring out. Then he kneed the other one in the gut. While they were down, Tyler grabbed Adams hand, made sure he had max securely in his hands and ran out the door. They ran a couple streats over, hopefully loosing the cops. Just then, a car pulled up. It was completely black with tinted windows. The door opened and out walked...