Swearing And Flashbacks

They stayed holding each other for a while, basking in each others scents and warmth. Quinten looked up and noticed Tyler sitting there awkwardly at the other end of the couch. They made eye contact and then Quinten burst out laughing.

"come here," he said, motioning for Tyler to come join them.

Tyler got up and walked over to them, joining the hug and smiling. This is what he always wanted. A family.

They all soon let go of each other, each giggling at what they were doing. Quinten looked down at his watch and saw that the driver would be back soon.

"right. I've gotta get going. The car should be here tomorrow and call me if you need anything. I'll deliver you food and other items when needed if needed. Love you all. Bye" he said, hugging each of them one more time and placing a kiss on Adam and maxs forehead.

He then walked to the door, smiled at them and left. That left the others standing in the middle of the living room, enjoying the silence that would be gone soon. Max looked at the other two occupants in the room and said,

"I want the biggest room,"

He then took of running towards the stairs. Tyler and Adam blinked at the place he once were, then realized what he said. They looked at each other and took of running. They got to the bottom of the stairs when max was near the top. He was winning till Adam ran past him and got into the room first. This annoyed max but that much.

"FUCK!" he said, wanting to get to the room first.

Even though he was out of little space, the world seemed to stop as Tyler and Adam turned to look at him, angry looks on their faces. This reminded of what had happened a few months prior.

*start of flashback*

Everyone, but max, had gone out to eat a meal at a really expensive restaurant that had just opened. Max wasn't allowed to go as it would "ruin the family outing". He didn't mind though. This meant he had the house to himself for a couple oh hours. He then remembered his brother had a gaming console in his room and wanted to go play it. Quickly, he snuck into his brothers room and started a random game. He played for a while, not realising that it had already been a couple hours. He couldn't get past one part of the game and that made him annoyed. He ended up screaming,

"FUCK THIS"

He then heard stomping footsteps coming up the stairs. Two pairs of stomping footsteps. They had stopped outside the room he was in. Slowly, he looked up to see who it was, even though he had a pretty good guess, and saw his dad and the brother who's room he was in, standing in the door way, grinning sadisticly down at him. He slowly crawled back, like a deer in headlights. They came up to him and dragged him into the spare room, or as they called it, his punishment room, and started hitting him. I'm not gonna tell you the full extent of what they did but you get the idea.

*end of flashback*