Uncle Quinten

A man walked out. He must have Been at least 6'5, meaning he towered over everyone. He wore a black sweater type shirt with a pair of black jeans.
The sleave were rolled up to just above the elbows and his black shoose shone in the night. He wore some black leather gloves, which seemed to make him hotter. His hair was kinda like Victor's from yuri on ice but black. His skin was pale while his lips were a deep red. (me realizing I've described my dream guy😂😂).

He walked up to Adam, Tyler and max, a smirk on his face yet his eyes shone with concern

He walked up to Adam, Tyler and max, a smirk on his face yet his eyes shone with concern. Before he could start talking, his arms were full. Adam jumped into his arms, crying as he had images of max being taken from him.

"woah, woah. What happened? I was on my way to work when I saw police outside your house and you guys running." he said, hugging the human in his arms closer to him, letting them cry onto his chest.

"uncle Quinten!!! d-dad was killed yesterday while max was at school and mom tryed to kill max as she blamed him. T-tyler came in and shot M-mom. Now the p-police are trying to arrest them." adam cried back, stuttering over a few words.

Just then, Tyler walked over, holding aa sleeping max over. He had fell asleep while the car pulled up. Tyler said nothing, just smiled at the two in front of him. Quinten said nothing just silently fumed at his sister in law and the police. He could care less if his brother was dead. All he ever did was lazy around and drink. He had also recently found out he had been abusing his youngest son and had been trying desperately to get the poor boy out of there. And to think max was too blame for the death of his father when he was terrified of him is utter nonsense. He would have to thank this Tyler kid later for ending the women. She was lovely but it wasn't worth losing a boy who still had his life to live.

He looked over at the two others and slowly let go of his niece/nephew (idk which one it is). He stood up straight and smiled at the two others. He turned back to Adam and said,

"ill go talk to the police. You stay here and calm down. If the police somehow find you here... Actually, scratch that. Get in the car. You can lay max down in the back and we'll all go back round. Y'all can stay in the car though."

His accent came through slightly, showing how angry he was. Nobody knew if it was towards the police or them so they silently nodded and got in the back of the car. Quinten got in after them and closed the door. He told his driver to go back to the house. At this point in time, max was slowly waking up, all the moving about making it hard to sleep. He looked around, his eyes slightly blurred as an aftermath of having just woken. His eyes landed on Adam.

"daddy!!" he squealed, getting the attention of everyone in the back of the car.

Adam smiled down at him, lifting him so he was sitting in his lap.

"hi baby, did you have a nice sleep?" adam asked, wanting to distract him from what was happening.

All he got in return were small babbles and max sucking on the front of his shirt. Adam pulled his shirt from his mouth, getting a small whine after. He looked around to see if he had magically bought a pacifier/dummy. Softly, he heard a cough and looked up to see Quinten handing over a pacifier. Instead of questioning it, he took it and mouthed a quick 'thank you'. He pushed it in Maxs mouth, who happily accepted it and went back to playing with is hands.

"how old are you, baby?" Tyler asked, having been watching from next to them.

Max held up his fist with all the fingers down, until his hands dropped back onto his lap. He didn't have the strength to keep them up.

"awwww. Our little baby," adam cooed, placing a gentle kiss on Maxs forehead.

Max once again looked around, having not realized they were in a car before. He looked over and saw his uncle Quinten looking over nad smiling at him. He squealed and made grabby hands, wanting to hang out with his uncle.

"in a bit buddy. I have to sort something out. I'll be back in 5" Quinten said, getting out the car as they had arrived.

Maxs bottom lip quivered and tears weld up in his eyes, not understanding why he was not holding him. His daddy quickly calmed him down by bouncing him for a while. Like he said, five minutes later, Quinten entered the car again. He looked over at them after telling the driver to go somewhere and said...