Perverted Incident

Tyler looked beside him to see an old man standing there, grabbing Maxs arm and trying to drag him.

"can you let of my baby please?" he asked, trying to be polite before he beats his ass.

"this is a fine kid you've got here. He would sell for a large sum of money." the old man replied, staring creepily at the young boy, hunger in his eyes.

"I'llask again. Can you let go of my baby please?" Tyler asked again, disgusted with the intensions the man had with his baby.

"come on. Give me the child. I'll even give you some of the money for him. I mean, look at that mouth. Imagine what he could do with it. And his body. He has a very feminine figure." replied the old man, a sadistic grin on his face.

Tyler had had enough. He punched the man in the face, making him let go of Maxs arm in favour of holding his face. He picked max up, quickly making sure he was secure and took off running towards the park. While that is a bad idea cause.. Children, it was were his boyfriend and uncle in law were. 2 minutes later, the park came into view and he could barely see were the people he was running to were. He could hear the heavy breathing of the man behind as well as the stomping of his boots. Max was crying his eyes out, having no clue what was happening but the man chasing them being scary was enough for his little mind to cry. Tyler ran across roads without looking, barely being missed by cars. He started screaming Adams name, hoping that he would hear him.

Adam turned his head, having heard his name being screamed from a distance behind him. He saw Tyler running with max in his arms at the other side of the park. Behind them was a man chasing them. He grabbed his unce and started running towards his boyfriend and brother. Quinten, seeing the man getting closer to the boys and that they wouldn't make it in time, picked Adam up (getting a confused squeak from said boy) and started running as fast as he could towards them. He got there just as the man was about to grab Tyler and quickly pulled both boys behind him.

"what's going on?" he asked, but he had a good guess of what was happening.

"that boy won't give me the child."the old man said, reaching out to grab max.

" and why would you need him? "Quinten asked, stepping more in front of the boys, blocking the man's view of max.

" have you seen him?! He would make and amazing amount of money if I were to sell him. I sure you would agree. " the man said greedily, thinking the man in front of him would agree.

"there is no way in hell that you are taking my child from them. Now leave before I call my guards." Quinten said, stepping towards the man.

"you're joking! You don't have gaurds and this kid aint yours." the man laughed, but also stepped back away from Quinten.

"have it your way" he said, pulling out his phone and calling his gaurds before continuing, "and how would you know if he was mine or not?"

" I didn't realise till I saw the other boy but I was friends with their father. I would come round sometimes and help him... Deal with the kid."

After that, Quinten lunged at the man, punching him in the face while holding his shirt. He didn't stop till his gaurds had arrived.

" kill him. I don't care how, just make it painful! "he said to his gaurds before grabbing the kids and walking towards the car.

He made sure the kids were all in before he got in himself and told the driver to go to a certain place. He was silently fuming and started crying. Tyler noticed this and told Adam to look after max, who had fallen asleep after all the events of the day. Carefully, he made his way over and awkwardly put his arm around him. Quickly, Quinten wiped away the tears and turned towards Tyler.

"hey kid. What's up?" he asked, trying to hide the fact he was crying.

Without saying anything, Tyler pulled him into a hug, ignoring the consequences and told him, "you can cry, ya know"

Quinten then burst into tears, making sure he was quiet so he didn't wake up max.

"I failed them. Max almost got took. I can't protect them." Quinten cried, hating that he was cry long but knowing that he needed it.

"you didn't fail them. You did great. They are so happy that you're here." Tyler replied, holding him closer as he saw that he needed the comfort.

Before Quinten could thank them, they arrived at their destination.