Time For Bed

Max had calmed down considerably since he started hiding, which was 5 minutes ago, yet he was still shaking slightly. Adam had tears gathering in his eyes when he thought of all that max had gone through and how he didn't do anything to stop it. He looked over at Tyler, the tears finally leaking from his eyes. He couldn't stop them. He felt Maxs breathing even out, signalling thta he had fell asleep. Holding him closer, Adam looked down at the bump in his shirt and the little tuffed of hair thta poked out of the top of it. Leaning down, he kissed the top of Maxs head and held him, crying.

"I love you so much baby. Don't ever forget that. I will always protect you no matter what." he cried into Maxs hair, never wanting to loose him.

Tyler held them both, resting Adams head in the crook of his so he could hold him as he cried. He looked over at the bed and saw how big it was.

It could hold at least 5 people in it and still have room to spare. It had a black (with green outline) duvet thta felt like silk. The cushions were the same design and held a firmness that wasn't uncomfortable but was noticeable. He then heard Adams light breathing, showing he had also fallen asleep so he took max out of his shirt, earning a whimper from the both of the sleeping brothers, and carried him over to the bed. He placed him in the middle, making sure he was comfy and covered so he wouldn't get cold. Quietly, he walked over to Adam and lifted him up as well. Adam stirred slightly, his eyes opening a bit as he looked at Tyler.

"Go back to sleep love. Just taking you to bed. Don't worry, I've already put max in bed." Tyler reassured, holding him closer so he can give a quick peck on the lips.

He placed him on Maxs left and watched as the cuddled closer to each other. Getting in bed, he climbed onto the right side of max and held them both, unknowingly giving them both the reassurance that they needed. That they were safe. This also camllmes Tyler down, who never really cared for anyone other than Adam. He finally had a family and he intended to keep them both safe. Finally, he fell asleep as well, holding his boyfriend and baby close.