Little Space... Finally

"babe...i explained it to you. Max is a little and he's finally fell." adam explained, holding his brother close to his chest.

Maxs crying had calmed down to small sniffles as he babbled to himself. He was completely unaware of the conversation around him. Adams scent filtered through his nose, calming him down considerably. He smelt of apples and cinnamon, Maxs favourite. Slowly, he drifted of to sleep and lated his head on Adams shoulder.

Adam felt a weight fall on his shoulder so he looked down, finding max fast asleep. He cooed at the sight and held him closer (if possible) to his chest. He looked back up at Tyler and then quickly realized that they were all a mess. Covered in mud and blood. After realising this, he also knew that he would have to wake max up to give him a quick bath.

"Baby... Wake up, you need a bath," he said, softly shaking max awake.

Max whined slightly, still being incredibly tired since he was only asleep for about 5 minutes. He then registered what Adam said and looked down. Scared, he realised he was covered in blood.

" daddy! Bwood!" he cried, shaking slightly.

"we're gonna go get cleaned up now. Lets go"

They all walked up to the bathroom and Adam noticed that max had calmed down and was now falling back asleep. He carefully shook him to wake him up and placed him on the toilet seat. Quickly, he turned around and started a bath. While waiting for it to fill, Tyler asked if he could help in any way.

"you can try to get Maxs clothes off but he might not like you too" adam replied, checking the temperature of the water.

Tyler calmly walked over to max and asked

"can I help get you clothes off, little man?"

Instead of answering, max just giggled and made grabby hands. Quickly, and carefully, Tyler pulled his clothes of his top half. Ignoring all the scars and gashes (for now), he quickly moved onto his trousers. Soon, max was naked and giggling while playing patty cake with Tyler.

Adam came over and carefully picked max up, placing him in the bath. Max quickly started splashing and laughing.

"Tyler, please can you keep an eye on him so I can find the bath toys?"

Tyler nodded and started splashing around with max. A couple minutes later, Adam came back with a bucket of toys.

"hi baby, look what I got!"

Max looked over and squealed in delight while making grabby hands at the toys. Adam gave them to him and started washing his hair.

*time skip*

15 minutes later, max was out of the bath and in a fresh pair of clothes. Adam was in the shower and Tyler was playing with max. They were playing blocks and having fun. 5 minutes later, Adam walked in in a new pair of clothes. He noticed max falling asleep and picked him up, cooing and rocking him to sleep. Soon after, he was fast asleep. Just then, Tyler asked a question that made Adam stop what he was doing,

"can I be his papa?"