Mommy's Gone Mad, Hasnt She

Finally, his eyes landed on his father's dead body. He was surprisingly unfazed by the sight and simply turned towards their mother.

"what happened, mom?" he asked calmly, feeling max cuddle into his back/side.

"can't you tell! He killed your father! He deserves to die!" she yelled back, gun slightly shaking in her hands.

Max whimpered at that, scared that this would be the end of his life. While his life wasn't going ver well, he had dreams. He wanted to be an artist.

" I-I didn't do anything. I swear," he stuttered out, almost morphing with adam at how close they were.

"I know you didn't, baby. Just stay behind me, OK," Adam whispered, before turning back to look at their mother, "how could he have killed him, he was at school all day. So put the gun down before you do something you will regret."

Their mother didn't reply. She just aimed the gun at max and the next thing to be heard was a gun shot. The mother fell to the floor, blood pouring out of the wound in her chest. Max started to cry, loud noises always being one of his biggest fears. Adam turned his head and smiled at the person at the door.

"babe!" he shouted, running towards the person, jumping into their arms.

Max just fallen to the floor, still crying. All the stress that had built up and the events of today, he fell into little space, going younger than he ever had. He screamed as he cried harder, catching the attention of the other occupants in the room.

"oh, baby," Adam said, rushing over and picking him up.

"daddy! " Max yelled, cuddling closer to him for comfort.

"what's going on?" a voice said,clearly confused.

Both turned towards the person who shot their mother, having forgot he was in the room.

"Tyler..."