A Day In Maxs Life *edited*

Any insults I use in this chapter, I do not mean. I myself am gay so I know how it feels to be called these.

Maxes bullies stood at the gates of school and seemed to be looking for someone (3 guesses who and the first 2 don't count). He tried to sneak past them but like in every cliché movie/book ever, he was spotted.

"oh look who it is. The little fag boy!" one of them said, he didn't know who it was as he hadn't learnt there names in the 2 years he had been there!

The rest of them just started laughing and kicking me. He was used to this by now so all he did was lay there and let it happen. Nobody tried to help. Why would they. He was the nobody the "fag". They soon left him alone and headed to class. Slowly, he got up and started heading towards the building. Just as I enter the front door, the bell rings

'great. Now I'm late. Dad's gonna kill me... Literally.'

He rushes to class as fast as he can (which ain't that fast) and quietly enters the class. The teacher just ignores him like usual and carry on teaching. He sits in the back of the class and looked out the window.

*after school*

He walked slowly home, dreading what would happen to him after he got there. Sadly, after only 10 minutes, his house came into veiw. He got to the front door and opened it up to a horrible sight.

Before him sat his dad but he was dead... His head had been twisted around while he was missing his eyes. It was gruesome. He heard a noise in the kitchen so he looked up. His mother stood there, a handgun in her hand and it was pointed at him. Tears were pouring down her face. She hated the pig but didn't want him to be murdered. Max was also crying. No matter what his father did, he still loved him.

"what did you do!?!" she screamed, finger on the trigger.

"I d-didnt do anything. I swear!" he exclaimed, scared for his life.

Just then, someone walked through the door. Both turned to look at the newcomer and it was Adam.

"what's happening!? He asked, grabbing max gently.