Home Sweet Home

They were confronted by a warm living room. It had a black, bouncy couch that was also big enough for all three of them (Tyler, Adam and max) to sleep on. A small, glass coffee table sat next to the couch, holding a few coasters and some paper. A large flat screen TV stood on the wall, taking up most of it. Underneath the TV was a log fireplace, which had seemed to be lit before they got there. A small pile of logs lay next to the fire as well as a box of matches. A gate surrounded it, keeping the fire in and max safe. The floor was wooden, a large, soft rug sprawled across the floor. Further in, there was a small kitchen with an island and a small of freshly baked mint chocolat. The fridge was full of food (all in date) and there was an oven, washing machine, dryer and dish washer. Oh and a kettle. There was also a basement that they would explore later and an upstairs.

"ill show you around and then leave you to settle in." Quinten said, and started walking towards the stairs leading up.

They climbed the stairs, max determined to do it himself. They still surrounded him incase he fell though. When they got to the top, they saw 5 rooms. The first they entered was a bedroom that seems to be the smallest of the lot. They decided that that would be the guest room (if they were to ever live there). It had a small, single bed as well as a bed side cabinet and a small bathroom attached to it. 10They next room was a semi-big bathroom. There was bathtub that could fit all three of them if needed, as well as a shower and a sink. A mirror hung above the sink and was not that big. Next, they went into a large room. Quinten said that this was the master bedroom. So this would be Tyler and Adams room. (ill describe it more when it's decorated). The next room was a smaller room than the master but bigger than the guests. It would be maxs room (once again, will be described when decorated). The last room was empty (as I didn't know what to do with it) so they decided the would come back to it in the end.

They decided to go back downstairs to the living room and sit on the couch. That's when Quinten said,

"so I've decided to give you this place since it's far into the woods so the chances of anyone finding you is slim. One question, can any one of you drive?"

"surprisingly, max has learnt to drive. And I'm pretty sure Tyler can. As for me, I've yet to take the test as I was always to busy."adam replied, looking at Quinten.

" that's good then. I'm gonna give you one of my cars. You guys can pick and don't worry about me, I have like 20... In England. About 300 around the world. "

(idk anything bout cars so in the end they got this one)

"ill get that here as soon as possible."

Juat then, max fell out of little space and slowly blinked as he looked around. He looked at his uncle and got up and walked over to him. He sat down and cuddle into his side.

"hi uncle" he said, "sorry bout what I've been doing."