Happy morning

"I'm back guys"

Max started making grabby hands at Quinten again, this time, his request being granted. He smiled happily at him as he snuggled into his chest. He started babbling what seemed to be a story, getting small "ye" s and "really!" s.

*time skip*

About 20 minutes later, they arrive outside a small diner. They all got out and walked in, going to small table in the corner. It hid them so they had more privacy. Adam got out a normal menu and the kids menu. He asked what max wanted for breakfast

"bwacon!" he exclaimed, quieting down when he was told he was being too loud.

Adam nodded and looked over the menu for bacon raps/baguettes.

"do you want orange or apple juice?" Tyler asked next looking at the menu with Adam.

"app-appwewe" he tried to say, having a hard time saying it.

The adults all laughed, finding it adorable before going back to the menus.

"want a colouring book, buudy" Quinten joined, wanting to be involved but also not wanting the small boy to be bored.

"yeah pwease"

He was given his book and started colouring a princess in. Adam and Tyler were busy looking through the menu for something cheap when Quinten said,

"get whatever you want. I'm paying and as Adam knows, I'm rich."

Tyler looked over at Adam with an eyebrow raised, having not know that previously. Adam shrugged mad continued looking through the menu. 5minutes later, a man walked up to them with a notebook and an apron

" hello. Welcome to ****** diner. Are you ready to order?" he said, a sweet smile on his face.

"hmm ye. I'll have a full English extra bacon with a black coffee. What do y'all want?" Quinten said, turning towards the others at the end.

"ill also have a full English with fried instead of scrambled eggs (there's so much you can do with an egg, it's weird) and a latte, he'll have a bacon baguette with orange juice. What you want him?" Tyler said, ordering for himself and max.

"ill just have a water. Thank you" adam said, hungry but feeling insecure about his body.

This would happen sometimes. He would feel to fat and stop eating for a while unless someone forcefully fed him themselves.

"are you sure?" the man said, slightly confused on the small order from the man.

"yes than-"

"No. He'll have a bacon baguette with a vinilla milkshake. Can we also have jug of water and some glasses?" Quinten interrupted, skating the child to eat.

"yes. That'll be ready in 10 minutes" the man said, before walking off and heading to the kitchen.

Adam got up, walking towards the toilets, tears in his eyes. Tyler got up to go after him before Quinten got up, telling him to stay and look after max. He stalked off to the toilets and opened the door. Crying could be heard from one of the stalls, the others being empty. Quinten locked the bathroom door and walked over to were Adam was. He lated on the surprisingly clean floor and shuffled under the door. He jumped up and dusted himself off. He looked at Adam before pulling him into a hug, squeezing him into his chest.

"what's wrong, bub?" he asked, concerned for what made his child cry.

"I-I can't eat anything, uncle. I'm t-too fat. Don't make m-me e-eat." adam cried back, making Quinten look down in shock.

"oh child. You aren't fat. You're beautiful. Just be happy with who you are and don't worry how others think. (A wonderful person in the comments gave me some help on how to to talk to people with an eating disorder )." Quinten said, kisses Adams forehead gently.

" really? "adam replied weakly, looking up at his uncle/father figure.

" yes really. Now let's head back"he replied, letting go of Adam.

He nodded, following his father (frick it) out the toilets. They made it back in time for the food and Tyler cuddled up to Adam, wanting to make him feel loved. Adam appreciated this and cuddled as close as he could. Hi looked at max and saw him happily munching on a bacon baguette, seeming to look around every few bites to make sure no body would take it like they used too. Adam looked at his food and suddenly turned scared. Was what his uncle said true? Will Tyler still love him? Before his mind could spiral any deeper, he heard Tyler whisper in his ear.

"eat as much as you can. I don't mind. As long as you eat something."

He smiled mad picked up the baguette and Took a bite. Flavour exploded in his mouth as he hadn't had bacon in a while. He forgot his insecuritys and kept eating. Tyler had already finished half his food and was still going while max had gotten a quarter through before taking a break. Quinten had already finished and now was telling max a funny story. Adam got half way through before he didn't want to eat anymore.

"is there a way of keeping the food fresh in case max or I want to finish it later?" he asked his uncle/father, wanting to make sure max didn't go hungry.

"yes, I have a fridge and a microwave in the car so we can keep them in the fridge and warm them in the microwave." was his answer as they all started packing up, after Tyler had finished.

They collect all there stuff and double checked that they didn't forget anything before paying and going to the car. They gave the driver the food (that I forgot to mention that they ordered for him before) and got in the back of the car.

"where do you want to go?" Quinten asked as the driver ate, giving him time to finish his food before having to drive again.

"Park! Park!" Max yelled, excited that they might get to go.

He hadn't been in years and wanted to go to play. Quinten nodded and told the driver, who had finished eating, where to go.

Not even 5 minutes later, they arrived at the park, max bouncing in his seat. They all got out, including the driver, and walked the shirt distance to the play area. Max ran off to the swings with Tyler while Adam got more time to catch up with his uncle. Their father hardly let him visit as he didn't like him. Tyler pushed max on the swings, making sure to be careful that he didn't fall. Suddenly, max asked a question that had been on his mind since the diner.

"cans I gets a toy pwease?"

Tyler looked at him and told him to go ask his daddy. Max ran over to tune and asked again.

"cans I gets a toy pwease?"

They looked at each other and nodded. They were about get up when Tyler said,

"ill take him. You guys catch up more. But... Erm...can I borrow some money? I don't really have any."

Quinten laughed and pulled out a twenty pound note. He gave it them and said he can spend it all, it doesn't make even the smallest dent in his money. Max smiled and grabbed his papas hand and dragged him off. He had seen a toy store on their way there. After 5 minutes, they found the store and walked in. It wasn't a big store but it still held hundreds of toys. Max looked around, still holding Tyler's hands when he saw what he wanted. He dragged Tyler over and grabbed the medium sized bat. The price tag said £2. Our of the corner of his eye, Tyler saw a sign that said buy a bag for all you friends. There was a section that held bags that had dragons, dinosaurs, you name it, they had it.

"wanna pick a bag?" Tyler asked, leading him to the bags.

Max scanned them before picking one that had a bunch of cartoon and non cartoon dinosaurs. They were a fiver (£5) per bag. They kept walking until max saw a giant dragon that was just calling his name. He ran over and grabbed it, carrying it over to Tyler, who put it in the cart. £10! Well it was huge.

"one more small one. OK?"

Max nodded before he saw a dinosaur plush which hale grabbed and was luckily £3. They headed to the checkout and payed for the items. They had a big bag for the dragon and put the others in the dinosaur bag. They left after thanking the employee and started walking back. He was holding maxes hand when he heard a scream come from said little boy.