EXTENDED SUMMARY+TRAILER

Akano Yumi was a completely normal young girl (as normal as one could be in a superhuman society), beloved by her family and friends. Thought to be Quirkless for a time, Yumi's powers awakened after a horrible incident. However, a Quirk wasn't the only thing she'd gained that day; with it came memories of her past life.

~

Jean Grey grew up in a world where mutants existed as part of them. They were humans who possessed a unique genetic trait that caused their development of superhuman abilities that manifested at a young age.

After unfortunate events caused by a rescue space mission gone wrong, Jean Grey was possessed by an incredibly powerful and volatile cosmic force that awakened the worst of her impulses. Unwillingly and accidentally hurting people she cared for in the process, she was filled with remorse and guilt.

In order to save her family and the rest of the world from herself and power within her, Jean came to sacrifice herself and died in a burst of energy in the form of a phoenix.

~

Back in the 21st century, mutants were feared and despised collectively by humanity for no other reason than that they were mutants. The humans didn't know that in a couple of hundreds years time into the future, the world would become a superhuman society, and more than 80% of the world's population would have a kind of special trait. Although the mutations were now called "Quirks".

~

Follow Akano Yumi in journey of self redemption and path to becoming a true hero!

***

This is a Various!BnHA x Reincarnated! Jean Grey fic.

It's inspired by the latest X-men movie, "Dark Phoenix" and takes place centuries after Jean Grey's death, into the world of My Hero Academia. So in this story, Mutations and Quirks are basically the same thing, and the world of the X-men and MHA is practically the same, with the latter being set in the far future.

As I said before, there's no need to be a Marvel or an X-men fan to read this story as I will be explaining everything regarding Jean Grey's past.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own My Hero Academia or Jean Grey of the X-men, those belong to Kohei Horikoshi and Marvel comics respectively. I DO, however, own this crossover story regarding the following plot lines, the added dialog, and her interactions with the rest of the characters.

A/N:-

Okay, sooo this wasn't actually the full trailer that I was gonna post 😂😂😂 I had a really comprehensive one I was working on but I ended up losing all of my progress 😭 While I reconstruct that one, I thought I'd share the one I have. Though tbh this was just a cutesy concept I was dabbling with in regards to the possible romance between Yumi and Shouto.

Anywho I hope you like it! 🥰🥰