THIRTY NINE

Finally, today was the day the students will be taken to the camp.

"At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights -for 'Plus Ultra'!" Aizawa said as the students of class A and B gathered in front of two buses. The latter of the two following closely behind their homeroom teacher, Vlad King.

"I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" Redfaced, Ochako began chanting, prompting Kaminari and Mina to join in.

"Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

"Uraraka and the others are so excited..."

"Yeah," Yumi perked a brow at her friend's recent odd behavior especially towards Izuku.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?" Monoma taunted with a look of gratification. "What? Isn't that weird? Even though they're suppose to be way better than class 1-B? How can that be?"

The red haired telepath sighed, looking at Monoma with an expression of exhaustion and ever so slight amusement.

Kendo was immediately at class 1-A's defense and knocked the blonde boy to the ground. "Sorry!" she apologized before dragging him onto the bus.

"Monoma's scary." Kaminari muttered, grateful for Kendo, like the rest of his classmates.

"It's not just the girls from class 1-A, but the girls from class 1-B will also be there...!" Mineta on the other hand, was having one of his perverted fantasies again. "It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

'No one is offering you anything...' Yumi grimaced.

Fortunately, Kirishima regarded the shorter boy's unmanly fantasies with a frown. "That's about enough from you."

"Well said." Akano pleasantly commended the fellow redhead.

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, smiling. While Bakugou stepped beside him to get on the bus with a huff. "Move it, Shitty Hair."

"Oi, Bakugou!" Kirishima called after the male and quickly got in line to board so that he could catch up.

"Training camp! Training camp!" Kaminari continued to cheer as he followed the two closely.

"You need to calm down..." Kirishima muttered, a drop of sweat on his cheek.

"But this is gonna be so much fun!" The electric blonde chirped with a wide grin.

Kirishima gave in to the excitement and nodded. "We might get tired as hell, but I gotta admit, training here all together, it must make a man's blood boil from excitement!" He flexed his arm muscles "Right, Bakugou?"

The ash blonde rolled his eyes. "I have to hang all day with some unkempt extras. What's so fun about that?"

Kaminari gasped loudly in an almost dramatic fashion. "Bakugou! How dare you?! We've been graced with the lovely presence of our very own Yumi-chan!" He exclaimed as he gestured toward Yumi who was cluelessly placing her bags in the bus.

Mineta nodded vigorously. "Yeah, how can that be unkempt?!"

Bakugou could feel his eyes twitching, and he growled something that sounded like, "Go die!" before he proceeded inside.

A few moments later, Yumi got into the bus after the rest of the line had filled inside, and then she surveyed the rowdy bus. It had only been a couple of minutes since everyone piled into the bus, but it was already filled with loud chatter, and snacks were haphazardly strewn everywhere.