CHARACTER AND ABILITIES

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

JAPANESE NAME

緋乃優美

RŌMAJI NAME

Akano Yumi

ALIAS

Jean Grey
Jeanie
Red (By Quicksilver)

ESP Hero: Phoenix (Later On)

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

BIRTHDAY

September 19th

AGE

15 (current)

GENDER

Female

HEIGHT

170 cm (5'6")

HAIR COLOR

Candy-Apple Red

EYE COLOR

Bright Green

BLOOD TYPE

A

QUIRK

ESP

STATUS

BIRTHPLACE

Kanagawa Prefecture

FAMILY

Akano Akito (Father)
Akano Chiharu (Mother)

OCCUPATION

Student

AFFILIATION

U.A. High School (Currently)

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (Formerly)
X-men (Founding Member)

FIGHTING STYLE

Long Range Offense and Defense

Jean Grey has been stated to be an Omega Level Mutant

Jean Grey has been stated to be an Omega Level Mutant. By birth, she is among the most powerful telepaths, telekinetics, and psions.

EMPATHY: Yumi possesses incredibly strong empathic powers that enable her to feel, control, manipulate and alter the feelings, sensations, and emotions of others.

TELEPATHY: Yumi is able to read thoughts, project and broadcast her own thoughts, as well as affect the minds of humans and animals with higher order intelligence (such as dolphins, ravens or dogs). It's also accompanied by the ability to create:

    Psychic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of herself and the minds of others.

    Telepathic Illusions: She can create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.

    Telepathic Camouflage: She can alter the apparent physical appearance of herself and other people by altering the perceptions of those around her. This can go so far as to make other people believe that the camouflaged people are not there (invisible). A limit is only imposed by the number of people she is trying to fool, not the number of people she is camouflaging.

    Memory Alteration: She can erase, implant, restore or alter the memory of others.

    Mental Paralysis: She can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis.

    Psychic Blast: She can project psychic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind, causing them pain, knocking them unconsciousness

    Mind Link: Ability to develop a mental link with any person, which remains as a connection to that individual.

    Mental Detection: She can sense the presence of another superhuman mutant within a small but as yet undefined radius of herself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.

TELEKINESIS: Projection of psychokinetic energy enables her to levitate objects, propel or manipulate them however she wishes, lift herself and move through the air to simulate flight, stimulate individual molecules to create heat, generate concussive force as blasts or bursts, and create protective shields.

    Force Field: She can create a telekinetic field to either shield her and her teammates or use it to lift multiple heavy objects at her enemy.

    Tactile Telekinesis: She has the power to utilize a personal force field of telekinetic energy.

STRENGTH LEVEL:

Jean possesses the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.

Jean demonstrated the upper-limit of her telekinetic strength by grasping multiple components (the wood, metal and othet materials for rebuilding Xavier's school after its explosion), which, according to Hank McCoy, weighed anywhere up to 50 tons.

~

Trivia: Jean Grey first appeared as Marvel Girl in The X-Men #1 (September 1963) So I decided to make Yumi's birthday in September due to that fact XD

Fun Fact: Blood Type O and Blood Type A are said to make the perfect couple, especially if the O is male and the A is female. 👀