4:Family Affair

Here's a longer chapter as promised! <3

-

-

-

Harry's POV

I wonder if Hadley knew that her brother was a part of this world. Probably not, she would know about me, right? Maybe she just isn't saying anything- shit that scares me more than that car that drove by us the other day.

"H?" Louis brings me from my thoughts as we sit at our desks.

"Huh?" I turn to him and Zayn, usually Liam's here but he didn't show up.

"We're talking about Halloween, the party" Zayn replies.

"Oh, yeah I'll be there" I nod.

"Ok class, we will recap this chapter tomorrow and then move on to the next unit, the skill of eye reading," Mr. Franklin, our psych teacher speaks right before the bell rings.

Louis, Zayn and I get up and walk into the busy hall, filled to the brim with students. We walk to the stairs and wait for Niall like usual. As I look down at my phone someone catches my eye, Hadley.

"What's Helix's sister doing here?" Louis speaks what I was thinking.

"No idea," I furrow my eyebrows and follow her with my eyes. As I'm watching her I see Liam and Kendall walk over to us, guess that's why she's here.

"Hey guys, just told Kendall about the party and they're down to come," Liam speaks immediately as he reaches us.

"Sick," Louis nods.

"Where's Ni?" I speak up and look behind Liam to try and scope him out.

"Don't know, haven't seen him on campus today" Liam shrugs.

"Hey, what class were you just in?" Hadley asks me.

"Uh, Psych" I furrow my brows.

"Hmm," She nods.

Why was she being so nosey? Shit, she knows doesn't she?

"Why?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"How's Mr. Franklin?" she shrugs.

"Still boring as fuck," I mumble.

"Well thanks for taking me into American lit, it was boring, but I still enjoyed just being with you." Kendall says.

He let her what? Fucker isn't even in American lit, that's why he wasn't in class?

"I'll see you later, yeah?" She asks and Liam nods.

Hadley and Kendall walk off and out of the school. Hadley has a nice ass; I will not lie about that.

"Why the fuck were you sitting in on an American lit lecture?" Louis snaps my attention.

"Yeah, you dumb ass, you don't even take that class," I slap his arm as we start walking to the next class.

"Well, I told Kendall I was in American lit; I had no choice" he shrugs. 

"Why American lit?" I shake my head as we all reach our next class, Biochemistry.

This class drains me.

"What do you think the girls will wear to the party?" Liam leans in with a smirk.

"Don't know, don't care," I shrug and roll my eyes. I don't understand why everyone thinks I like Hadley, I don't.

"Class, that was the bell," Ms. Freeman speaks.

"No shit," I laugh to the boys.

"Excuse me Mr. Styles?" shit, I didn't think she'd hear me.