24: Broken Promises

Ahh Hello Ladies and Gents :)

THIS CHAPTER... Have fun!

-
-
-
Harry POV:

I look down at the beautiful girl standing in front of me in this hallway. What the fuck am I supposed it do? I'm not even supposed to be around her because of her dickhead brother.

"Harry, do you wanna have sex or not?" She asks, sinister words falling from heavenly lips.

I lick my lips and flick my eyes between hers. While I look I notice that her eyes have the smallest hint of blue around the iris. It contrasts the light grey color that they are.

"Hadley, you know what I want-"

"Ok so come and get it," she smirks and opens the door.

"Hadley I can-"

I stop when I see the loads of people crowded in the suite. I can't just shout out that I can't fuck her.

I follow her hesitantly as she leads me to the rooms. When we reach the hall she turns around and grabs my hand.

"Which one is yours?" She questions.

"Last one on the left," I can't help but smirk. She looks so hot.

She turns back to the hall and drags me along. I watch her small feet stumble as she walks up to my door.

Shit, she's drunk.

"Hadley stop," I halt my steps and watch as she turns around in utter confusion.

"What?" She furrows her brows.

"I can't have sex with you," I shake my head. "Not like this."

"What are you talking about?" She tilts her head.

"You are drunker than I have ever seen you, I can't and wont have sex with you when you're like this," I stand my ground.

One thing that I am adamant about is having sex with a drunk girl when I'm sober. If we're both drunk then it's a different scenario.

"Harry, I know what I'm doing," she shakes her head.

"No, you don't," I shake my head. "You think you know but you really don't, you are wasted, and all your senses are heightened."

"So, you don't want to have sex with me?" She questions.

"No, I do but I can't, there is a difference," I explain.

"Oh," she huffs.

"I'm really sorry," I apologize for a reason I'm not sure why.

"Well... Can we at least make out a little?" She tries to compromise.

I laugh at her eagerness to have some sort of affection. I look at her eyes for a moment. Making out is ok, right? I'm not going to do anything that would make her hate me or herself, we're just kissing.

"As long as you agree to not take it any farther than that," I point at her.

"Promise," she flashes a toothy smile and then holds out her pinky.

"A pinky promise?" I chuckle a bit.

"Yes, they mean the most to me," she nods.

I huff and stick out my pinky finger to meet hers, locking fingers in a promise. Without warning she pulls her finger back and smashes her lips into mine, taking my breath away from the sudden contact. I pinch my eyes shut and move my lips with hers.

From there she steps back into my bedroom, trying to blindly lead us to the bed. Her hands wrap around my neck to play with my hair. I reach down and grab her thighs to lift her up around my waist. A small yelp leaves her lips at the sudden transition, followed by a small laugh.