40:Colorado 2

I love being able to write again:) My happy place<3

-

-

-

Hadley POV:

Waking up next to a man has always been strange to me. Especially when that man was a textbook definition serial killer, I try and ignore that part, however.

"Good morning sunshine," I hear his morning voice bellow.

He rolls over so he's now facing me. I see his bright green eyes, hidden behind his knotted thick hair and smile. I was smiling again, it felt good.

"What?" He smirks.

"Nothin," I shake my head.

He always looks so wholesome in the mornings. I just wanna hug him.

Without thinking I crawl on top of him, straddling his waist, and give him one big hug.

"I love you, even though we've hit a rough patch, I still love you and I know I shouldn't," I mumble into his neck. "You know, I don't think anyone is even awake right now," I look over at the bedside clock that reads the time.

7:28 AM.

"What are you saying Miss Hadley?" He arches one thick brow.

"I mean I'm just saying, I'm horny and you look really sexy in the morning," I shrug. "Wanna make out? Maybe have some hot morning sex?" I smile.

Without saying anything Harry grabs my waist and moves swiftly so that I'm on the bottom and he's on top.

"Someone is eager," I chuckle.

"Shut up and kiss me," he shakes his head.

I lace my hands around his neck and pull him down to me. I begin slowly kissing him, biting his bottom lip here and there. The kisses get heated rather quickly and soon enough clothes are flying to the left and the right. It's hard to keep track of what is going where.

My breath is robbed from my lungs when I feel him slide in, it's like the first time all over again. My eyes pinch shut at the initial action but soon open back up to see him above me. His eyes have that darkness to them, the same darkness they get every time we have sex. His movements begin slow but eventually pick up so that his hips slam against mine with great force.

A quiet moan leaves my lips the same time there's a knock at the door.

"Harry, Hadley?" I hear Tahleea call out.

You have to be shitting me.

Harry covers my mouth as he slowly continues his movements, in and out, in and out.

"Shh, if you keep quiet she'll go away," he smirks.

I nod my head and keep as quiet as possible with what's happening below the belt.

Harry picks up his movements, but he still manages to keep a quiet noise every time our hips connect. With each thrust of his hips, it get's harder and harder to be quiet. All I wanna do is scream his name till my lungs cave. I reach my hands to his back and scratch as a way to show how good this feels.

We hear Tahleea's feet pad against the hardwood floors, showing that she has left.

Harry moves his hand and goes harder than he had been going.

"Fuck me," I moan and toss my head back into the sheets.

"I'm trying my best," he cackles.

In a quick motion, I sit up and force him back so that I'm now top.