15: Stuck In A Trap

This is a pretty short chapter but don't let that fool you ;)

Comment and Vote Besties!!

-

-

-

Hadley POV:

"He called you clingy?" Kendall asks over Facetime as I get ready for the day.

"Yes."

"He's stupid, ignore him Hadley," she comforts me.

"I'm trying," I sigh while putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"What interviews do you have today?" Kendall asks.

Today I have to go out and find a new job considering the whole Paris ordeal.

"I have one at a coffee shop in town, then one at some clothing store and one as a fashion intern but it pays," I list the three interviews that I have set up.

"Well I hope they all go well for you and just know that Harry is an ass and doesn't know what he's talking about," she says.

"Thank you and I know, I told him that," I admit.

"You told him he was an ass?" She laughs.

"Yeah, like three different times!" I laugh along.

"I mean get it," she shakes her head.

"How's the competition going?" I change the subject from Harry because I just don't want to think about him right now.

"It's ok," she says timidly. I know she doesn't want to make me jealous so she's holding back her excitement.

"Kendall Clark Westfield, lie to me one more time and I'm driving there to kick your ass," I look at her through the phone screen.

"Fine, it's really great! I got top model twice this week and-" She stops when she sees my face drop. "See this is why I didn't want to talk about it!" she groans.

"Kendall I'm fine, I'm happy for you," I smile. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't a tad bit upset still but I'm slowly moving on and trying new things. The other day I went out and bought a new sketchbook and started to draw again, it was nice.

"Thank you," she blushes

"Hey I gotta go but I will call you later and let you know how everything went," I say as I quickly walk out of my bathroom.

"Ok don't be nervous, I love you!" She exclaims over the phone.

"Love you, bye" I smile and hang up.

I walk out of my bedroom and into my kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from my fridge. I slide on my vans and walk out the front door.

I haven't had to do a job interview since I was 16 and I got a job as a grocery store clerk, that only lasted about a month.

I get in my car and start to drive, Turing on my music as I do. I click through my playlist and hear the vibey music blast through the speakers.

I listen as 'White Iverson' by Post Malone plays. I rest my head in my hand as I drive the somewhat busy streets. Driving in LA is usually pretty bad but today the roads were pretty much clear of traffic. I keep my eyes on the road ahead of me and let the music fill my head.

The first place I need to go is the coffee shop, from there I'll go to the fashion internship, and then the small clothing shop. I would be glad with any of these jobs but the fashion internship would be ideal.