20: Free Man

Harry POV-

Seeing Hadley again has somehow put me in a better mood, even if it's just as 'friends'. She always says that it's not with benefits but I don't believe that shit for a minute, I know the minute I give her the chance she'll be all over me.

"Harry, strange man twelve o'clock," Liam brings me back from my thoughts.

I turn around to see a large fat man making his way over to us, what the hell did we do now? I huff and turn completely around, crossing my arms.

"I know we may not look it but we do get invited to fancy-" my words are cut off when I get a strong punch to my left cheek, surely causing it to bleed.

"Hey what the fuck man?" Niall tries to step in but gets shoved back.

I didn't do anything so who the hell is this man that is beating the shit out of me? There's no way he could have been from Ben because I haven't been able to fuck shit up yet.

"Dude-" I'm cut off by a punch on my left cheek, then a punch to the gut. I stay hunched over, trying to catch my breath from this giant ass man's punches.

"He warned you kid," the tall man bellows out and I stand up just in time to see him walking away. What the hell is he talking about?

"Hey H, you alright?" I feel a hand on my back and turn over my shoulder to see Zayn.

"Who the hell was that guy?" I give them nervous eyes.

"I have no idea," they all shake their heads.

Whoever the fuck he is he better watch his back because he's dead fucking meat. I start a fast pace out of the store to try and keep up with the guy, I just need to get his license plate number and then I'll be able to find him and kill his ass.

I get to the front doors and pull out my phone camera, just in time to get the picture of the plate. I smirk in success when I'm suddenly yanked back inside by two other large men, security.

"I'm gonna guess this has something to do with the fact that I took this suit outside?" I ask while being drug back into the store.

"Hey he wasn't stealing that, he was trying to catch the guy who just-" Niall's explanation gets cut off when one of the men finally speaks.

"Save it, he won't be in jail, just over night holding."

Thank god, a pretty man like me isn't made for prison, I'd end up being someone's bitch. Who am I kidding? I'd probably run the place, I'm tough. I smirk as they take me to the back of the store where a small cop car sits.

If you told me when I woke up this morning that I'd be going to a holding cell today I would have made you bet on it. I haven't been arrested since I was 15, that was some rough shit but that's where I met Helix and that's where our lives of crime began.

Shit I remember it like it was yesterday, we would go and steal little packs of gum and shit from the stores. The cops would have to pick us up and take us to my house because Helix's dad would have beat his ass, which is ironic considering what his dad did for a living.

I was in juvie for way worse, never thought I'd make it out of there but my dad was a magic man. At the time I had no idea how he got both of us out but of course now I know and I am in deep.

"Have you ever been to jail before son?" One cop asks as we drive away.

"I was in juvie for a long time," I nod with a smirk.

"Well it's a lot different and scarier, you're lucky these guys don't want to do any paper work otherwise your pretty ass would be in prison," he tries to scare me.