9: Aftermath

This chapter was relatively easy to fix, thank God ahaha. I'm liking the way this is coming out!

-

-

-

Hadley POV:

I woke up with a raging headache this morning which meant I drank and smoked way too much. My eyes flutter open to see a room that I don't recognize. The first thing I notice is that I'm in a dorm but I don't know how I got here.

I look at my phone to see that I have a few texts from Kendall explaining the whole situation.

K: Hey babe, Harry and the boys brought us back to the dorms last night because you were beyond fucked up and I was just too lazy to go home:) Call me when you wake.

K:PS those hickeys on your neck look fucking insane Hadley!

"Hey, you're up" I Hear Harry groan from behind me.

"What hickeys is Kendall-" I stop when I roll over to see his neck littered in hickeys.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He furrows his brows.

"I know we slept together but I don't remember anything after or before that," I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Hey as long as you remember how good I was, that's all that matters," He says with a smirk.

Just like that, he was his cocky self, and I didn't want to be anywhere near him. 

"Oh, would you shut up," I roll my eyes.

"You said it, not me," He defends.

"I did not! When?" I widen my eyes, slightly embarrassed.

"Last night, said I was the best you ever had," he gloats.

"You're lying," I say back in disbelief.

"You wish I was," he chuckles.

Just then, I get the feeling that I am forgetting something, "What day is it?"

"Uh Sunday October 6th, why?" He furrows his brows.

"Shit! It's my mom's birthday!" I jump up immediately.

"Hadley, how do you forget your mum's birthday?" Harry just laughs.

"I don't know! All the days have been jumbled together and I forgot!" I shake my head, trying to find my damn shoes.

"I would never forget my mum's birthday," he says while clicking his tongue.

"I have never forgotten a birthday, ever" I state while finally finding my shoes and pulling them on.

"Hey Hadley," he says softly.

"What Harry," I pause and look up at his soft features, slightly annoyed at this whole day already.

"Thanks for a great night, now you might wanna cover those hickeys," He smirks at me while rolling back over onto his side.

"Fuck off," I huff and speed out of the room and down to the commons area where I see Kendall.

"Hey perfect timing, whoa I still get shocked every time I see your neck," Kendall chuckles.

"Shut up, can you give me a ride home? I have to be at my moms by 12 for her birthday," I say in a hurry.

"Yeah, come on," she nods towards the door that leads out into the courtyard.

We walk swiftly and I catch a few looks from everyone around me, there is no way they could see the hickeys from here, right? Why were they all looking at me?