31: unbreathable Air

600 READS?! Are you shitting me?

For that I give you Harry and Hadley smut!! you are welcome!

WORD COUNT: 2137

-

-

-

Hadley POV:

Harry got back from school around 10 after 2 and has been acting super weird. I know that we said we would pretend like none of this happened, but I didn't expect him to give in so easy. I told him about David and that it was over. I didn't tell him about what he said to me though, that would just throw Harry over. 

"What's your deal?" I ask him as he stands behind me while I wash my face. 

"My deal?" He sticks his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, you have been acting so weird." I dry my face with a clean towel.

"I don't think I have." He shakes his head. "There's just a lot going on with..." He trails off.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore," I turn to face him. "I want to act like it never happened and that we are still what and who we were before we left." 

"Hadley that's not normal." He protests. 

It was strange that he still hadn't brought up what I said this morning. I mean I told the guy I love him. 

"I don't care what's normal and what's not. You are the last person to tell me what is and isn't normal." I remind him.

He drops his head and looks back up. "Have I lost my game?" He changes the subject. 

"Sorry?" I furrow my brows. 

"Like my flirt game," he clarifies. 

"Harry, I have no idea what you even mean by that." I shake my head.

"Do you think that I could pick up any girl with just a smile? Or have I lost it?" He asks.

"Look Harry, I am sure that you could pick up any girl you wanted, why does it matter?" I roll my eyes. 

I told this stupid man that I love him, and he is more worried about what other girls think of him? What an asshole. 

"Why are you getting mad at me?" He questions. 

I give him a quick once over before I stand on my tiptoes to bury my face in his neck. I slowly kiss up his neck toward his ear.

"You have me right where you want me," I whisper temptingly close to his ear. "And you are more worried about random women." 

I bite down on his neck lightly and then suck a bit to leave a pretty mark right below the ear lobe.

"You don't even have to ask, I'll do anything," I smirk to myself when I hear him swallow subtly. "But your mind is so full-on other girls."

I was frustrated. The only way I could get into his brain was through sex, him spreading me open was the only way that I would get to know him, it was frustrating, but I wasn't going to complain, the sex was good. 

His large hand wraps around my throat to pull my face out from his neck and make it so we're face to face.

"You can't talk to me like that and expect me not to do anything about it," his eyes are full of lust.

"Who said I didn't expect you to do anything?" I ask.

He flicks his glimmering green eyes between mine and then crashes our lips together, taking the air from my damaged lungs. Our lips move in a rhythm that I have missed so dearly. Harry and I haven't slept together since that party at Davids, and I have missed it so much. The sex with David was so boring, it's like sleeping with a virgin over and over again. The first time is fun but then it just gets old.