Growing up part 2

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the chair in front of Jean as we played chess together. It had been three weeks since the female titan incident, and my hand had been healing up slowly but surely, and the rest of the scouts, including me, was put in holding camps until we could figure out who or if anyone else was a titan shifter. I moved my rook on the chessboard as I spoke.

Y/n:" Check."

Jean:" Damn it!"

I took a bite out of my green apple that I had gotten with my lunch, smirking as Jean placed his hands in front of his mouth as he thought to himself. Jean got himself out of check; smiling to himself, I quickly moved my knight piece, making him curse once again as I spoke.

Y/n:" Check."

Jean smashed his hands on the table we were sitting at while screaming.

Jean:" Fuck!"

Laughter was then heard throughout the room as it accrued to me that people were watching our game of chess. I moved my queen peace putting in a position that he could not get out of as I won.

Y/n:" Check, mate."

Jean growled as he spoke.

Jean:" You win this time."

I chuckled as Sasha sat down next to me.

Sasha:" Hey Y/n, are you going to eat that?"

Sasha pointed to my bread from my lunch witch I had not eaten. I smiled and gave Sasha my bread making her smile. Sasha slowly began to eat the bread, but then she pressed her head on the ground and spoke loudly.

Sasha:" Footsteps! Giant footsteps are coming this way!"

The camp guards then burst open the doors and told us that titans were coming this way. The guards told everyone to evacuate the camp except for me. I was given the mission to inform the garrison regiment that there could be a potential hole in wall rose and rotate through a few other squads. I had made my plans to meet up with everyone outside Connie's home village called Ragako. I got on a horse and rode away from the camp as I made my way through towns and other establishments. After about a day of riding, I had not encountered any titans at all. I made camp for the night and laid down going to sleep. I fell asleep peacefully until I found myself in a dark place as I heard a familiar voice.

Zeoticus:" What is it, kiddo?"

I turned my head to see a younger version of me talking to my father as I realized that it was that day, the day that my father told me what he really thought of me. I cried as I watched the memory play out in front of me. I then woke up covered in sweat and saw that the sun was rising; I woke up my horse and got up on it before riding out. I reached the outpost I was supposed to reach and informed them of my information before once again taking off. I rode through a town reading a book as I did so before hearing a voice.

???:" Sir!"

I looked down from my horse to see a little girl with blond hair running up towards me. I got off my horse, knelt down to her level, and spoke.

Y/n:" Ms., what's going on?"

???:" T-there is a girl s-she shaved me she needs help. She's fighting a titan."

Y/n:" Titan!"

I quickly got the girl on the horse and slapped the ass of the horse, making it go away as I grappled through the town and found that Sasha had killed a titan with another one behind her. I swooped down from the trees and cut the titans nape killing it; Sahsa looked at me in shock.