New information

Y/n P.O.V~

I stood in the woods panting as I had been running for the past twenty minutes. I was lost, fantastic, absolutely fucking wonderful. I was about to turn around, but I heard a voice echo out. I sighed as I looked around; I sighed as I crossed my arms and huffed.

???:" Hello Y/n~."

Using my creation ability, I formed a knife and hurled it at where the knife had come from. The knife landed just above a woman's head as she spoke.

???:" Well, this is a fine; how do you do."

I narrowed my eyes as I formed another knife in my hand and clenched on its handle as I spoke.

Y/n:" Who, the hell are you?"

The woman warmly smiled, her black cat ears on her head twitching as he leaned forward, her bust slightly being exposed from her kimono that she was wearing.

Kuroka:" My name is Kuroka; you might know my little is sister Koneko."

Y/n:" The white-haired Neko girl?"

Kuroka:" mhm, that's her."

I crossed my arms and looked at the dark-haired Neko woman and spoke.

Y/n:" So why are you here Kuroka, did my parents and or sister send you?"

Kuroka:" No, no one sent me or anything, but I have some information I thought you might like to have."

Y/n:" I see, so what is it?"

Kuroka grinned and held up her p=index finder while speaking.

Kuroka:" Ah, ah, ah, you're not getting this information for free."

I tilted my head slightly, wondering what the hell this woman was about to have me do for this info.

Y/n:" Okay, what do you want?"

The woman grinned as she stepped close to me, her nose just a few centimeters away from mine.

Kuroka:" You have to kiss me."

Y/n:" What?"

Kuroka:" You heard me~."

I sighed and agreed, wanting the information.

Y/n:" Alright."

I sighed, getting ready before I grabbed the woman's cheeks and kissed her; right as I was going to pull away, Kuroka grabbed the back of my head, deepening the kiss making my cheeks heat up before she let me pulling away as fast I as I could while blushing.

Y/n:" N-now give m-me that info!"

Kuroka grinned while speaking, crossing her arms and pushing her breasts up.

Kuroka:" Well, a deal is a deal. I got word that Marley is developing a new titan as you did before."

I narrowed my eyes and spoke.

Y/n:" How do you know about that?"

Kuroka winked and me while sticking her tongue out playfully.

Kuroka:" A girl has her ways."

I looked down, processing what the woman had told me before I spoke.

Y/n:" I see; thank you for the information Kuroka."

Kuroka grinned as she spoke.

Kuroka:" Anytime Y/n~."

Kuroka teleported away as I looked down, my hands clenching into fists as I sighed and growled. I began to walk out of the forest, needing to tell the members of my peerage the information I had acquired.

Third-person P.O.V

Hange sat in the base sitting at the table as she spoke to Jean, Connie, and Sahsa.

Hange:" Wait, wait, he jumped out of the window and ran away from school?"

Sasha:" Um yeah, he started running screaming about how he's not ready to be a father."

Hange needed a second to take that in as she spoke.

Hange:" I'm sorry, what?"

Sasha:" I said that he-"

Hange:" Yeah, I heard you, Sasha, but look, that's not important right now; what is, is that we find Y/n."

Speaking of the devil, Y/n entered the base with a look of dread on his face as Hange spoke.

Hange:" Oh speak of the devil, and he shall appear; where wear you for the last two hours?"

Y/n:" I ran away from school and got lost, sorry. I'm going to head to bed early. Good night."

Y/n went into his room, not saying a word to anyone.

Sasha:" Well, that's odd Y/n never goes to sleep early."

Hange:" That it is..."

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat at the docks making sure I had everything as I closed up my duffle bag and looked at the boat I had bought.

I was about to leave as I got on my boat, but I heard a voice speak out.

Sasha:" Y/n, where are you going?"

I looked to see that Sahsa and Connie and followed me to the docks as I spoke.

Y/n:" Guys, look, I'm going check something out in Marley. So do me a solid and stay here."

Connie:" Dude, come on, at least let us go with you, in case you need some backup."

I sighed and spoke, knowing that I wasn't going to win an argument with them.

Y/n:" Fine, get on the boat."

The duo got on the boat before we exited the harbor going to Marley to see if the information Kuroka had given me was accurate.