School sucks

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I ignored the lesson that Ms.Rossweisse was teaching and kept reading my comic book to focused on the art style and the storyline. Suddenly my comic was snatched out of my hand as Ms.Rossweisse spoke.

Rossweisse:" Y/n, you can't be reading comics in class."

Y/n:" Give me back my comic!"

Rossweisse:" No, you can have to pay attention to the class."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Can I at least have my comic book back."

Rossweisse:" No, this isn't school appropriate for school."

Y/n:" What!? That's totally fine for school."

Rossweisse growled, fliped to a panel in my book, and spoke while pointing the panel.

Rossweisse:" How is this school appropriate!?"

Y/n:" Well, it's possibly debatable, but you shouldn't take my comic book away

Y/n:" Well, it's possibly debatable, but you shouldn't take my comic book away."

Rosswiesse sighed before she spoke.

Rosswiesse:" You can have this back at the end of the day."

Rosswiesse's class went by relatively quickly before it was time for my next class. Connie, Sasha, and I went our separate ways as they had different classes to go to; I went to the foreign languages room and took a seat before looking at the clock. I looked down as I saw Annie enter the room as; she smiled slightly and sat next to me. Other students began to join the class soon after before Issei sat next to Annie and smiled. I grumbled as she took my comic book and put it in her desk drawer before going back to teaching her lesson.

Issei:" Hey, beautiful."

Annie:" Fuck off cunt."

Issei looked down sadly as he put his hands on his forehead.

Issei:" Aw."

I sighed as the door to the classroom opened again, and I saw Pieck walked in with her crutch as she spoke.

Pieck:" Good morning, class. I'm your new foreign languages teacher, Ms. Finger, but you may call me Peick if you like."

I could see that all of the boys looked at Pieck as I was slightly ticked off at the perverted boys leering at my friend. Peick smiled as she spoke.

Pieck:" So, does anyone have any questions they would like to ask?"

A girl with orange hair and pigtails raised her hand as Pieck pointed at the girl and spoke.

Pieck:" Yes, you there, ms.Shidou. Is there something you want to ask?"

Irina:" Um, yes, I was wondering why you are walking around with that crutch."

Pieck:" Oh, I have an uh, motor control disorder in my legs, and it just helps to walk with a crutch sometimes."

After Pieck had answered all of the questions that had been asked of her, she began to teach her

class. Pieck's class was actually pretty enjoyable, and I had a decent time, but having to watch Issei constantly attempt to flirt with Annie was just the worst; it was obvious that the girl hated him, and I wouldn't blame her if she ended up beating the shit out of him. After Peick's class was finished up, it was time for science class. I quickly made my way to the class and saw that all of the desks had name cards on them. Finally, I found the desk with my name on it before I sat down, waiting for the class to start. Students began to walk into the classroom, each taking their seats; Eren and Mikasa both entered the class and took their seats before they sat down. I looked down as I heard a voice.

Zeke:" Good morning, everyone!"

I looked to see Zeke sitting in front of the students eating a banana as he spoke.

Zeke:" Good morning class, My name is Zeke, but you can call me Mr. Yeager."

A girl with blue hair with a streak of green in it raised her hand as she spoke.

Xenovia:" Are you related to Eren Yeager over there, the kid who punched the gym teacher."

Zeke sighed as he spoke.

Zeke:" Yes, that Eren is my younger brother."

I sighed as Zeke's class began. The class began to talk among themselves, most likely about Eren. Zeke's class went by very quickly, and soon it was time for lunch; as I entered the cafeteria, I saw all of my friends sitting at a table and joined them.

Annie:" So how was your first day Y/n?"

Y/n:" It sucked."

Mikasa:" It did?"

Sasha:" Y/n is just angry that the teacher took his comic book away from him."

Y/n:" The fucking bitch."

Sahsa sighed as she continued eating before it was time for the next class. I sat in the chemistry lab waiting for the teacher; Hange entered the room relaxedly as she spoke.

Hange:" Afternoon, class, I'm Ms.Zoe, and I'm your new chemistry teacher, and today we're going to do a little experiment."

Hange had that look in her eyes that instantly showed me that this wouldn't be an ordinary class experiment. I gulped as he Hange.

Hange:" Now then I'm going to need someone for a little demonstration, today now how about you."

Hange pointed at me as she grinned. I cursed under my breath, knowing that I wasn't going to like what was about to happen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

??? P.O.V~

I licked my lips as I looked at the red and H/c haired devil walked out of the school building. I smirked as I looked at him; oh Y/n, you certainly are a cute one. I wouldn't mind having some kittens with you~"