Flirting

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n sat in Hange's chemistry class looking out the window, wanting desperately to go back home to paradis and get away from his so-called family.

Xenovia:" Y/n!"

I turned my head to see my lab partner gazing at me with her yellow eyes.

Y/n:" Yeah?"

Xenovia:" I asked you to hand me the test tube. Could you do that?"

Y/n:" Sure."

I handed her what she asked for before I went back to looking out the window.

Xenovia:" Y/n, I would apparate if you could focus so we could get this lab done quicker."

I sighed before speaking.

Y/n:" Fine."

I did my best, so we could get this stupid chemistry work over with. As Xenovia and I finished our work early, Hange came over and made sure we did everything before saying that we could do anything we want. I was about to take a book out of my bag, but Hange spoke, interrupting me.

Hange:" Y/n, could you come with me?"

Y/n:" *sigh* Sure."

I got out of my seat and followed Hange out of the room before taking me into a storage closet and spoke.

Hange:" Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm fine!"

Hange glared at me through her goggles, piercing my soul as she cocked her eyebrow.

Hange:" Y/n we both know you can't lie to me, now tell me what's wrong."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Look, I want to go home; I hate being here with my family; the reason I ran away in the first place was to get away from them, and now it feels like it's all for nothing having to live in the same town and see my sister daily."

Hange wrapped her arms around me as I was pulled into a hug by my boss as she spoke.

Hange:" Y/n look, I know it's tough, but we have to do this."

I sighed and looked down.

Y/n:" Alright, can I go now?"

Hange:" Sure."

I exited the closet and went back to class. After waiting for a good twenty-five minutes, the class had ended, and I went to my next one, which was history. I entered the course as it began, and the teacher began to speak.

Teacher:" Okay, we will be doing a partner project for the next couple of days, and I have already assigned your partners."

Every member of the class, including me, let out a disappointed groan as we couldn't choose our partners for this dumb assignment. The teacher began to list out the group members as I then heard my name called.

Teacher:" Y/n Grempory, you will be working together with Akeno Himejima."

I turned my eye and saw the dark-haired woman smiling at me. I dreaded having to with Akeno, I didn't have a problem with her or anything, but something about her just crept me out. She was constantly staring at me while licking her lips and or winking at me. What the hell did she want from me? I sighed and got to Akeno's desk as we started to work on this stupid project. As I was cutting something out, Akeno spoke entirely out of the blue.

Akeno:" Hey Y/n?"

Y/n:" Hm."

Akeno got behind me and rubbed her hands on my chest, making me slightly blush.

Akeno:" You look really cute today~."

I blushed, not knowing if she was doing this to use me or being genuine.

Y/n:" Thank you?"

Akeno smiled at me before she let go and went back to working on our project. After we had finished the project, I left the classroom and was about to go to my next one, but as I walked through the hall, Xenovia approached me and spoke.

Xenovia:" Hey Y/n, could we talk?"

Y/n:" Um, sure."

I hesitantly followed Xenovia her taking me into a closet as she spoke.

Xenovia:" Y/n, would you please sit down."

I sat down in the chair before Xenovia cleared her throat.

Xenovia:" Now Y/n in your month here at Kouh, I have noticed some qualities I like."

Y/n:" Like what?"

Xenovia:" You're cute, funny determined, you care for everyone around you, and those are all of the qualities I look for in a person."

I blushed as I spoke, getting slightly worried.

Y/n:" Xenovia, where are you going with this?"

Xenovia grinned and removed her shirt, exposing her tits to me as she sat on my lap.

Xenovia:" Would you make some babies with me?"

Third-person P.O.V~

Students were walking through the halls of kouh academy; everything was calm and peaceful, not a sound at all. Suddenly the door to the closet that Y/n and Xenovia were in was slammed open as Y/n ran as fast as he could away from the blue-haired girl screaming as he did so. As Y/n ran, he shoved Rias out of his way.

Y/n:" Out of my way, bimbo!"

As Y/n ran, Sasha, Connie, and Jean waked out of Pieck's class to see Y/n whizz past them. Sasha shouted out.

Sasha:" Y/n, where are you going!"

Y/n:" Through the window!"

Jean raised an eyebrow as he spoke.

Jean:" What?"

The trio followed Y/n as he suddenly lept through a window shattering it as Y/n fell to the ground, landing on his stomach with an audible snap.

Connie:" Jesus, he really did go through the window."

Y/n got up off the ground as steam leaked from his body and began to start running again. Sasha shouted out as Y/n ran.

Sasha:" Y/n, why are you running!?"

Y/n:" I'm not ready to be a father!"

Sasha:" What?"

Xenovia watched Y/n run as she spoke to herself.

Xenovia:" Perhaps I should not have been as blunt with my request."