First day at kouh

Y/n P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and yawned as I sat up in the bed of the motel room. I got out of bed and used the bathroom before getting dressed. As I was doing so, I heard a voice.

Mikasa:" Morning Y/n~."

I looked back at the bed and blushed when seeing Mikasa topless and with bed hair.

Y/n:" M-morning Mikasa."

Mikasa smiled at me and got out of bed, getting dressed. The two of us checked out of the motel and began to walk back to our base, holding hands as we walked through the quiet little town. As we saw our base, we opened the front door, entered it, and saw most of our friends waiting for us. Hange took a sip of her coffee before speaking.

Hange:" And where have you two been for the last twenty-four hours?"

I gulped and quickly thought of a lie and spoke.

Y/n:" Mikasa and I talked for a little bit, and we lost track of time, so we rented two hotel rooms for the night."

Annie cocked an eyebrow and grinned while speaking.

Annie:" Oh really~."

I blushed, doing my best not to spill the beans about what happened last night.

Zeke:" Okay, moving on, I have a little announcement to make."

Connie:" Cool, what is it?"

Eren:" Yeah, what is it?"

Zeke:" Well, I have made a deal with Zeoticus."

I narrowed my eyes in anger as I was slightly angry at Zeke making a deal with my cunt of a father.

Y/n:" What kind of deal Zeke."

Zeke gulped and sighed before he spoke.

Zeke:" To get more funds for the expectation and to make sure that we are safe, I made a deal that we would attend kouh academy witch is the same school that Rias is at."

My eyes twitched in anger as, using the creation ability of my titan, form a knife in my hand and lunged at Zeke, screaming out in anger. As I was about to attack the beast titan, I was pulled into a full nelson by Hange as she spoke.

Hange:" Okay Y/n, let's go for a walk!"

I struggled and squirmed in Hange's grasp as she dragged me out of our base.

*Third person P.O.V~*

Zeke sat in his chair before drinking his coffee.

Zeke:" Well, that could have gone better."

Mikasa sighed before entering the bathroom of the base and quickly brushed her hair and as she exited it, and saw Annie standing outside it with a slightly angry look on her face.

Annie:" I know what you did with Y/n."

Mikasa's eyes widened briefly before she smirked and spoke.

Mikasa:" Oh my Annie, how lewd of you to watch me and Y/n have sex. Did you do it because you were jealous."

Annie blushed as she spoke.

Annie:" No, I didn't, but-"

Mikasa:" Or are you angry that I'm first in the competition now."

Annie:" Shut it, tomboy."

Mikasa sighed before leaving Annie, not wanting to deal with this now.

* Two-week time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

I growled in annoyance as he stood in my new school uniform at kouh academy's entryway.

Y/n:" This is such bullshit."

Jean wrapped put his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm him down.

Jean:" Relax, man, it can't be all that bad; I mean, think about all the exotic babes we are going to get."

Y/n:" Get our hand off me before I take it off."

Jean quickly let go of me as I scowled to myself. As the students entered the school, we were met with dark-haired women with glasses and short hair.

Sona:" Greetings to all of you; you must be the group of new transfer students. I'm Sona Sitri, the student president. Please allow me to show you to your classrooms."

Our group was split up with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin going to one room while Annie went to one with Jean, and it was now Sasha, Connie, and me going to one last room. I opened the classroom door and saw a teacher with white hair and blue eyes. The teacher smiled as she spoke.

Rossweisse:" Oh, you must be the transfer students; please sit in your seats."

The three of us did as the teacher asked, sitting in our seats. As the teacher began her lesson, I took out a comic book and began to read, not listening to what the teacher was saying. I sighed as this was going to be a horrible experience.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Third person P.O.V~

Akeno sat staring at the crimson and h/c haired boy while licking her lips.

Akeno:" My~my~ Y/n looks cute today~."

Rias sat next to her friend, angry with what she had just said.

Rias:" Listen, Akeno, I'm going to say this to you once. Stay away from my brother! Don't flirt with him, don't ogle him, stay away from him."

Akeno sighed rolled her eyes as she huffed.

Akeno:" Fine, I won't flirt with your brother."

Rias smiled and turned away before Akeno smirked and spoke under her breath.

Akeno:" Yet..."