Mikasa's love (Lemon)

Third-person P.O.V~

Mikasa stood dominantly over Y/n as he spoke.

Y/n:" M-Mikasa, we can't do this."

Mikasa spoke bluntly while rubbing her hand over Y/n's chest.

Mikasa:" And why can't we do this Y/n?"

Y/n blushed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Well, Peick and I kissed the other day and-"

Mikasa interrupted the H/c and red-haired boy while speaking.

Mikasa:" I know."

Y/n was in shock at this revelation as he spoke.

Y/n:" What!"

Mikasa spoke.

Mikasa:" Yeah, she bragged about it to the rest of the girls and me."

Y/n was blushing as he spoke with shock in his voice.

Y/n:" What!?"

Mikasa:" Me and the other girls all like you and have been having this little competition to see who could get you first, and Peick said that she had just gotten the leg up."

Mikasa inched her face close to Y/n's and spoke.

Mikasa:" I'm surprised that you haven't noticed all this time. I'm pretty sure that we had made it abundantly evident."

Mikasa looked into Y/n's eyes, longingly stroking his hair while speaking in an almost pleading voice.

Mikasa:" So please, Y/n, let me do this."

Y/n looked to the side and gulped want to do this too. Y/n inhaled before speaking.

Y/n:" Okay."

*Lemon start!*

Mikasa smiled and kissed Y/n again before turning off the lights in the motel room. Mikasa trailed her hands down Y/n's, undoing the dress shirt's buttons one by one, leaving a trail of kisses down Y/n's chest as she did so. Mikasa tossed Y/n's shirt and scarf as she sat up, removing her own shirt, exposing her jacked body as she removed her white braw freeing her bust making Y/n blush even more. Mikasa grinned, squeezing her breasts as she spoke.

Mikasa:" Oh, do you like these~?"

Y/n nodded, making the dark-haired female chuckle before resuming her work. Mikasa undid Y/n's pants, pulling them and his underwear down as his member sprung up, surprising the female. Mikasa blushed as she moved her hands up and down the male's poll giving him and hand job. Y/n let out a groan of pleasure as he put his head back on the pillow. Mikasa smiled, looking at the faces that Y/n was making. Mikasa lowered her head and began to lick the tip of Y/n's member giving him more pleasure as Y/n let out more and more groans. Mikasa gradually began to bob her head up and down on Y/n's member while also swirling her tongue around it, making Y/n gasp and moan in pleasure while gripping onto the bedsheets. Mikasa's lips curled into a smile as she kept increasing the speed at which he bobbed her head as Y/n's moans got louder and louder. After five minutes of Mikasa's fantastic blow job Y/n yelled.

Y/n:" M-Mikasa, I-I'm going to-!"

Y/n grabbed onto Mikasa's dark hair and shoved her head down, making her eyes widened as Y/n came down her through, making Mikasa gulp all of the creamy fluid down. Mikasa took Y/n's member out of her mouth as she spoke while grinning.

Mikasa:" My my, you came a lot~."

Y/n blushed and looked away. Mikasa giggled and grabbed Y/n's member rubbing it against her soaked pussy, and spoke.

Mikasa:" I suggest you look back, Y/n, because I don't think you're going to want to miss this~."

Y/n looked back as Mikasa slammed her pussy down onto his rock-hard member, taking both their virginities as she did so. Mikasa slowly began to bounce on Y/n's cock, making him moan out as he gripped Mikasa's nice ass making her gasp in surprise. Mikasa bounced up and down on the man of her affections while she grabbed his cheeks and brought him into a kiss as she started bouncing even faster. Y/n suddenly flipped Mikasa onto the bed so that he was on top as he began to thrust into the dark-haired woman, making her break the kiss and throw her head back as she came. Y/n kissed her neck after minutes upon minutes of thrusting Y/n whispered into the dark-haired woman's ear seductively.

Y/n:" Mikasa, I'm gonna cum were do you want it?"

Mikasa wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist as she screamed out.

Mikasa:" Inside! I want your cum in me!"

Y/n chuckled as he whispered.

Y/n:" Naughty girl~."

Y/n came filling Mikasa's pussy as she moaned out in pleasure, her eyes rolling back and her tongue sticking out. Y/n pulled out as he fell next to Mikasa and smiled before giving her one last kiss before sleeping.

*Lemon over!*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikasa smiled as she looked at the sleeping Y/n and spoke.

Mikasa:" It looks like I'm in the lead now, Pieck."

Mikasa smiled to herself before going to sleep, not noticing that someone was watching her through the motel room window.

Annie:" That bitch..."